The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

FXpansion is proud to present Maul: a multi-band distortion and tone-shaping plugin with advanced modulation. Maul is suited to all music requiring powerful sound-sculpting abilities - everything from subtle warming and loudness generation to shredding distortion and experimental creative effects.

Discussions

FXpansion Maul

So, can Maul be used on the mix buss as a subtle multiband mix saturation/harmonics generation processor?

View Post

Gear + Pets = Horror Stories

To add to this as evidence cats not eating humans: A year a half ago a had a fellow Veteran buddy that lived across polar opposite side of city in a rather rough neighborhood. He had my cat's sister for a good 5 years. He and I talked on phone at least 4 times a week...

View Post

Thank you very much for the wonderful music.

...did one of the first CG fan renders posted on TheForce.Net, one of those Naboo tanks and one of Darth Maul. Disclaimer, that was before we all actually saw the prequels so don't hate on me :) Yes, me and Rob O'Neill basically write scripts for each full length album, everything is connected narratively and...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides