The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

DCAM SYNTH SQUAD Circuit-modelled software synthesis DCAM Synth Squad is now discontinued and is no longer available. Please check out Strobe2. DCAM Synth Squad is designed to provide synthesis with real substance. DCAM circuit-modelling technology meticulously reconstructs the soul of dusty vintage circuits while dragging them kicking and screaming into the future with new and exciting ideas: 3 distinct synth models, advanced but intuitive modulation and a dedicated environment for synth-layering, FX treatments and further modulation.

Discussions

Synth Squad Overhyped?

Everytime I open up a Future Music magazine they rate Synth Squad as the best synth plugin. After hearing it I can't say it sounds better than Sylenth, and in fact Synth Squad sounds worse to my ears. The best so far have been Sylenth and Novation V-station software. What are your picks?

View Post

432 Hz Harmonious Tuning with Nature?

it doesnt matter how you tune your synth. in the end the music sounds as before the detuning, slightly deeper. and the nature tuning thing is a big bs, invented by people too dumb to pee holes into snow. :facepalm: there is another thread on this subject. result: complete idiotic nonsense. leave you synth alone and make...

View Post

Best Soft Synth Plugins

Ok, for real - I like the old Fxpansion Synth Squad - I've never upgraded to v2. I also like Halion (i realize its a sampler, it is a synth too) and the only synth on this list that I would consider, "the best," is Reaktor.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?