The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Combining the ideas from BFD with powerful built-in mixing, effects and pattern editing, BFD2 represented a quantum leap over its predecessor. BFD2's completely rewritten interface and revamped internal engine laid the foundations for BFD3.

Discussions

FXpansion BFD3 Now Available

The UI looks waaay more intuitive. Graphics look a little dated but I much prefer this presentation than on BFD2.

View Post

Introducing Perfect Drums! The innovative virtual drum instrument and sampler.

...support in getting it authorized. So here are my impressions - First off, I own a lot of drum libraries - BFD2, BFD Eco, Superior Drummer, Nashville Sampling Drums, Wavesfactory drums. And I'm always on the lookout for good sounding drums. My initial impression upon first playing the first PD kit was that yes, it...

View Post

Issues with drum triggering from a midi drumkit

...revise my previous post. After a long time on the old machine I forgot that the Key Maps in BFD2 don't quite correspond like they say, that is, I needed to select the TD20 Key map even though my kit is a TD3 (the one labeled for TD3 does not match up). ...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?