The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Frontier Design Group’s new TranzPort™ represents a revolutionary way to interact with your Windows® or Mac® digital audio workstation (DAW). Instead of being stuck in front of your computer to compose, record, and produce music/audio, TranzPort gives you the freedom to control DAW functions from anywhere in your studio, because let's face it, wires suck. TranzPort is easy to set up and use. Right out of the box, it’s compatible with popular DAW software such as Pro Tools®, Sonar™, Logic®, Cubase®, Digital Performer® and others. You can arm tracks, use transport controls, set markers, control pans, punch in/out, start loops, and more from TranzPort’s simple and intuitive interface. TranzPort is a bi-directional controller, so it also provides feedback to you on signal levels, timecode position, track names and more, via a backlit LCD display and LED indicators.

Discussions

Harrison Mixbus - Virtual Harrison Mixer plus full-featured DAW for OS X

...understood what I've read (about MIDI CC's and so on) - what are the chances of my Frontier Alphatrack and Tranzport working properly? If I need to customise how they communicate with MixBus how straightforward is it to set things up? cheers all

View Post

Windows 10 is rolling out... share your experiences here

...down why my LAN no longer worked. I needed to re-install drivers for a number of my DAW accessories (Frontier TranzPort, Roland UM-1S USB Midi Interface) which no longer worked after the upgrade. But, I am confident that as far as my installed apps/devices, I am now in at least as good a place,...

View Post

MOTU Micro Lite Sometimes Hangs/Locks Up on Wakes/Restarts

Thanks for the detailed report. The reason I asked is to see if you had a Roland/Cakewalk MIDI controller. I had a suspicion you did, and it has been confirmed! I have an A500 Pro controller, and I feel that it may be causing the USB conflict/issue. Why? Well, I had the A500...

View Post

Video Guides