The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Adam Schlesinger- Ivy, Fountains of Wayne
Old 2nd April 2020
Adam Schlesinger- Ivy, Fountains of Wayne

So sad, another Covid 19 victim... only 52 years old.

I only knew him from when I was trying to sell Sweetfish’s Neve 8068 console, which they bought for Stratosphere Sound Studios.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/01/a...ronavirus.html

RIP Adam.

Crazy times.
Old 2nd April 2020
Lives for gear
Adam was the funniest person I've ever known and the finest musician I ever had the pleasure of working with. He was a brilliant musician and a dear, dear man. Most people know him as a bassist and pianist but he played all sorts of instruments, always with flair (pun intended). He was as talented as an instrumentalist and producer as he was a songwriter. The best musical experiences I had in my life were thanks to Adam.

Our thoughts are with his daughters, his life partner, his friends, and colleagues. He is a beautiful soul. We are heartbroken.
Old 3rd April 2020
Gear Nut

RIP Adam. I am just a fan but I will miss his talent and we lost him way too soon.
Old 3rd April 2020
Lives for gear

Tragic, he was immensely talented and by all accounts a wonderful person. He will be missed.
Old 7th April 2020
I was royally pissed off when I found out about this. Absolutely adored all the Fountains of Wayne stuff. So sad,
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear