The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Scarlett 18i8, 18-in, 8-out USB interface is ideal for multi-instrumentalists, producers and small bands who want to record audio from a wide range of sources such as drums, guitars, keyboards and vocals. It's our most comprehensive desktop interface, giving you four mic preamps, round-trip latency as low as 2.74ms*, class-leading sound quality, and two separate headphone outputs, so you can give different monitoring settings to two artists, or an engineer and artist. It's also expandable over ADAT.

Discussions

Need help deciding on new mic - don't like SM7B

...and power that this mic has since its quite a cheapy interface. I was thinking about upgrading to the Focusrite Scarlett 18i8? I'm thinking a better quality interface will bring out the SM7's potential cause so far recording with my current interface is a head ache and I know that its not a problem...

View Post

Well, I've finally sold off my disused belongings...

...a wall-mounted desk in the spare room. On the lower level I have the Korg Minilogue, Roland System-8 and the Scarlett 18i8. On the top level I have a Roland JX-03 (with keyboard), Roland TR-08, Novation PEAK, Waldorf Pulse 2 and my laptop. Oh, and also tucked away there is the first keyboard I...

View Post

Budget Audio Interface Suggestions

Would the Tascam US- 4x4 represent a large enough upgrade sound quality wise over my Scarlett 18i8 to warrant making a jump? I've been looking for a cost-efficient next step, and it's difficult to find something with 4 pres that doesn't shoot way up in price. Though, this thread has me thinking that Tascam...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?