The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Focusrite's Red 16Line is a 64 x 64 Pro Tools | HD and dual Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with high-performance digital conversion and ultra-low round-trip latency, a pair of pristine Red Evolution mic preamps, up to 121dB of dynamic range, and networked audio expansion over Dante. Because the Red 16Line supplies both DigiLink and Thunderbolt connections, it's quite easy to switch between Pro Tools | HD and another DAW, without having to reconfigure option cards in the interface — just change the host mode either in the remote control software or on the chassis front panel.

Discussions

Focusrite launches the Red 16Line interface to combine Pro Tools HD & Thunderbolt 3

The new Focusrite Red 16Line is a 64-in/64-out Pro Tools | HD and dual Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with ultra-low latency A-D/D-A conversion, Red Evolution mic preamps, up to 121dB dynamic range, ultra-low round trip latency, and expansion over Ethernet for networked audio. Since Red 16Line provides both DigiLink connectors and Thunderbolt connections, it's...

View Post

Dante Converter Thread 2018

I have a Focusrite Red 16 Line + A16R for 32 channels. I have a couple off other Dante devices (Focusrite X2P, SSL Nucleus 2) but the two 19" Focusrite units are my main IO. It is rock solid- TB3 or HDX to the host computer. IMHO having the Red 16 is key because it gives you...

View Post

Apple announce new Mac Minis with 4 / 6 cores.

I have a Focusrite Red 16 Line, expanded with a Focusrite A16R, X2P, SSL Nucleus 2 and Apogee Rosetta 800.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?