The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Focusrite's Liquid Mix 16 is based on the same technology that brought the audio world the acclaimed Liquid Channel. Now Focusrite brings Liquid Technology to everyone at a much more accessible price. The innovative Liquid Mix 16 offers emulations of 40 compressors and 20 EQs with a FireWire Hardware controller, and at a pricepoint lower than previous Liquid Technology products. Thanks to its built-in DSP, you can have up to 16 channels of vintage or modern compression and EQ with one Focusrite Liquid Mix 16 - all without a load being placed on your computer!

Discussions

Focusrite Liquid Mix 32 ... why doesn't everyone have one?

...no-no) and it seems to be working MUCH more stable. Current setup: iMac 2.8Ghz i7, Belkin FW Mini-Hub, ProFire 2626 (FW), Liquid Mix 32. On the way: Digital cables to go direct out from iMac to my Dangerous D-Box D/A, bypassing the FW device. So for mixing, I will ONLY have the LM hooked up...

View Post

Softube Console 1 WOW!!!

...poking around in Mackie Protocol mode and ruining actual DAW controllers. The Console 1 has replaced my Liquid Mix and Duende Classic hardware, given me much faster more reliable bouncing, and provided a unified mixing environment I only need to leave for specialized compression or equalization. I love the workflow just as much as...

View Post

Can anyone explain to me why UAD is stuck in the dark ages with its Sharc processors?

I also wanted to remind everyone of Waves' failed attempt, their "APA" DSP box from a few years back. I remember a couple of people who bought them and were verrrry disappointed. I once had 4 UAD-1s in a Magma Chassis. I remember they used to give actual vouchers that wouldn't expire for you to use...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides