The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Four-channel Mic Preamp with the amplifier circuit of the ISA 110. It has four VU meters, an XLR input for microphones, TRS Jack for balanced line, and a pair of balanced TRS for an insert path, and an XLR for the output as a balanced signal. At the front of the machine there are four TS Jack inputs for unbalanced DI instrument inputs (>1 mOhm impedance) There's continuous rotary controllers for gain and fine gain. There are three buttons for phantom power, polarity, and to switch the insert loop in and out. Then thers a course gain switch and a dim switch which attenuates 30 dB.

Discussions

Universal audio 4-710d four-channel “twin-finity” mic preamp & di w/ dynamics

This looks quite a bit like the Focusrite ISA 428, but with a more flexible dynamics section. Interesting!

View Post

Tegeler Audio Manufaktur introduces the new Vari Tube Recording Channel

...really like each of them for what they offer. Most recently, I've been running a simplified setup of a Focusrite ISA-428 into a UA Apollo Quad. While I have been really happy with this setup (and the great preamp emulations UA offer), I found that the Tegeler VTRC adds something extra. ...

View Post

DBX 530 and Midas 512 Parametric EQs

I’m using UREI 535’s on kick, snare, and toms. JJ Electronics has a PCB kit that uses borne slide pots to get rid of the crappy sticky stock ones. There are two tantalum caps in the signal path I swap out for electro’s and I put LME49740’s in place of the Harris Quads to lower...

View Post