The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

Clarett OctoPre provides eight specially-designed Clarett mic pres and 24-bit, 192 kHz A-D and D-A conversion that can be used to extend the capabilities of a Clarett interface – or any other interface fitted with ADAT optical inputs and outputs. In addition to the mic pres there are eight channels of D-A conversion providing eight analogue outputs.

Discussions

Focusrite introduces new Clarett OctoPre, offering eight ‘Air’–enabled mic pres

Focusrite is proud to announce the launch of a new eight–channel mic pre with A–D and D–A conversion, Clarett OctoPre. Designed to allow the rapid addition of eight mic/line inputs and line outputs, Clarett Octopre integrates seamlessly with the company’s successful Clarett range of audio interfaces, and other interfaces that include ADAT optical I/O. The...

View Post

Which current Focusrite Octopre?

...to get the perfect EQ each time). Do you ever use (or plan to use) the ADAT IN on the Clarett Octopre? If so, for what/how? Do you ever use the Inserts on your Clarett Octopre? Finally, I wonder, what kHz sample rate are you using for recordings? I am planning to go with 48...

View Post

Want to expand mic inputs on RME Babyface

Probably your cheapest option is to buy an Audient Asp 800 or 880.. i’m confused with the numbers, there are several models in the used market already. Or you could get a new interface with more preamps, but the babyface is a nice one (from a portability and driver stability/latency point of view). There are tons of...

View Post