The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Flux:: Pure Analyzer System is a modular RTA-system providing a comprehensive range of analyzer options for any imaginable audio analysis and measurement applications, from being an invaluable help to improve your mixes, to critical tasks for professional mastering, broadcast, post-production and live engineers. The foundation of the Pure Analyzer System is a standalone application, Pure Analyzer Essential, which can be expanded with up to three modules all providing specific tools for their actual field of usage; Live, Metering/Loudness and Multichannel/Surround analysis. In order to use any of the add-on modules, Pure Analyzer Essential is required. Available add-on modules are: Pure Analyzer Live Pure Analyzer Metering Pure Analyzer Multichannel

Discussions

Flux released it's Pure Analyzer System!

...latency at all and I didn't have to setup anything. Just insert the SampleGrabber on the DAW (iMac), open the Pure Analyzer System on the MBP and it's up and running. No bugs till now and everything is running smooth, beautiful graphics and very valuable information! Well done Flux::!

View Post

Best Spectrum Analyzer Plugin

Apart from the already mentioned Nugen and Voxengo you could also try the Flux Analyzer and with less features (and a lower price) The Blue Cat. On a side note, anybody aware of a frequency meter plugin or app for Mac? (people mangling with tapes will surely understand... :lol: )

View Post

Crave DSP releases Crave EQ v1.3

I'll definitely be adding a keyboard. Regarding feedback about the UI: I'm taking it on board :-) -- Keith

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?