The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Five-Band Equalizer Plug-in with Mid-Side and Surround capabilities.

Discussions

Slick EQ by Bootsy and TDR

Graphic curve representation makes sense in a big multitrack project because when you open the plugin window for some track you can get what it does there in one "eye shot" instead of 7 "eye shots" (reading parameter values + some brain imagination involved). At the same time "read-only" curve without drag&drop is really depressing because...

View Post

Flux Epure EQ vs the competition

...in Ableton, and sieQ and sonimus for colored results). I downloaded a lot of demos and I found that the Flux Epure was the most transparent and clean EQ of all the other options. There is something strange with this EQ : you need to push it harder to hear more or less the same results...

View Post

Your Top 15 Plugins That You Can't Live Without - 2019 Edition

In no particular order of favouritism: 1. FabFilter Pro-C2 2. ELI Arousor 3. Flux Epure 4. Metric Halo Channel Strip 5. Valhalla Plate 6. UAD Neve Preamp 7. UAD Moog Filter XL 8. Eventide Blackhole 9. Eventide H3000 Factory 10. iZotope RX Spectral De-noise 11. iZotope Ozone Dynamic EQ 12. TDR Limiter 6 GE 13. Exponential Audio Nimbus 14. Soundtoys Echoboy 15. Soundtoys Devil-Loc Deluxe I'm probably missing something...

View Post