The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Bittersweet v3 is a free software processing tool for managing audio transients. Turning the big wheel button on the sweet side, decreases the transients amplitude. On the bitter side the transients amplitude is magnified. Bittersweet v3 is built around our latest 64-bit version 3 framework improving the processing performance dramatically. The graphic rendering in Bittersweet v3 is using a GPU-efficient 2D/3D graphic engine. The engine, introduced first in the Pure Analyzer System, is based on the OpenGL standard optimizing the audio-to-visual experience utilizing the GPU on the computer’s built in graphics card. BitterSweet v3 also features a control for the signal to be processed. When the main position is engaged, the process affects the stereo signal. If Center is engaged, only the M signal of the internal MS matrix is processed. If stereo is selected, only the S signal from the MS matrix is processed.

Discussions

FLUX 64 Bit V3

...versions of our software, built on our latest 64-bit version 3 framework, hereafter called v3. First out is the FREE BitterSweet v3 Transient Designer, and the Elixir v3 True Peak Limiter, and now when we have the framework ready, we are aiming at having all our software ported and available within Q1 this year....

View Post

Best transient designer for non-UAD people!

Yeah that's the one I tend to use these days, unless I want to do M/S transient shaping, where I use BitterSweet v3.

View Post

Are there any multi-band compressors with pre-compression?

The 1176 was always known as a really fast compressor (as most FET compressors are). You could try a Transient Shaper like Bittersweet V3 (free) or SPL Transient Designer (not free). Bittersweet's website: BitterSweet v3 - Flux::

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?