The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Numerology is a modular music sequencing and audio plugin environment for Mac OS X. It takes the step sequencing and modulation metaphors established by the analog sequencers of the 70's, and implements them in a structured and highly interactive software environment designed for experimentation, improvisation and live performance. By using Numerology in conjunction with your choice of Audio Unit plugins and hardware synths, you can create an open compositional environment. Numerology comes in two variants, a Standard Edition for anyone that wants an economical step sequencing addition to their studio, and a Pro version with advanced features for users looking to make Numerology a cornerstone of their compositional workflow. The Pro version includes these extra features: Multi-output support for hosted AudioUnits. Automatic plugin delay compensation. Per track audio delays for customized delay compensation. Monophonic audio routing support. OSC (Open Sound Control) support. A dedicated dialog for editing MIDI & OSC mappings. Custom scale quantization (via the Custom Scale module). Several advanced modules for working with CV signals. More customization options for the Evolve function. Unlimited Undo & Redo w/ Undo History.

Discussions

Human Stress Provoked By Digitized Recordings

I simply do not get those people who need to believe in Numerology, Crystals, bigfoot, the tuning fork of the Ancients, or ghosts in order to feel a sense of awe and wonder. Whenever I learn anything new about science, I am filled with a sense of awe and wonder. ...

View Post

Nominate your favourite Step Sequencers

Intellijel Metropolis, synthesizers.com Q960, Suit & Tie Guy Voltage Mini Stores & Five12 Numerology.

View Post

Melodyne 4 with ARA 2 for Logic 10.4 Release Date?

Numerology is one of them.Five12 However I have no idea what is going on with him, as five12.com has been around for ever, yet forum registration isn't working, and I had questions to ask prior to purchase, so I emailed instead and also let him know forum reg not working (see the forum is active but...

View Post