The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Portable Hi Res audio player / streaming devices

...up a dedicated device. Pioneer XDP-100R-K High Resolution Digital Audio Player - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Audio & HiFi Or perhaps a Fiio M9 The deal breaker for me is the ability to stream from my Qobuz Sublime+ account and download / store files for offline listening Anyone have one of these type of gadgets?

View Post

Recommendations for Hi-Fi Portable Music Player

FiiO M9 is cool - I just bought one.. Check it out. (You will want a Tidal or Qobuz subscription to get the best from it) or hi res files to transfer over to it) I am trying to decide between Sony WH 1000x M3 over ear headphones or WI 1000x in ear (neck band)...

View Post

Portable Hi Res audio player / streaming devices

...more hands free flexibility and an eq I added a EarStudio ES100 which recives Bluetooth LDAC codec from the FiiO M9 From what I understand LDAC is the best Bluetooth codec available right now and it preserves most of the quality of the 96k 24bit files I want to play. The eq on the SE100...

View Post

Product Description

Portable Hi Res player. Supports Flac files, Aiff & DSD. LDAC & APTX HD Bluetooth