The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Delivering supreme content and groundbreaking technological innovation we are proud to bring you Broadway Big Band - Kontakt Edition, a whopping 100 Gigabyte Virtual Instrument by Fable Sounds. Broadway Big Band - Kontakt Edition puts the most detailed, realistic, versatile, and playable, character filled wind & rhythm section instruments at your fingertips. Broadway Big Band is an indispensable tool for creating Jazz, Funk, Pop, Blues, R&B, Latin, Hip-Hop, and much moreā€¦

Discussions

best horns library

...sectionside of brass. wallander is pretty cool but you have to use a breathcontroller to get the most out of it. the broadway big band has some cool sounds but the halion player that it comes with sucks big time. incredibly slow loading times and lots of bugs.

View Post

Best Big Band / Latin Libraries

I use a combination of Chris Hein Horns 1 and 2 as well as Broadway Big Band Light. I've heard some really good big band mockups combining those two with sample modelling. The key is to have enough different timbres within the section. I think that is where using one big band library to...

View Post

Jazz Horn Section Samples?

Anything hold a candle to Broadway Big Band by Fable Sounds? Chris Hein demos sound like general midi patches by comparison.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?