The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Unrivalled sound and workflow An equalizer is probably the tool you use most while mixing and mastering, so you need the best of the best. With FabFilter Pro-Q 3, you get the highest possible sound quality, a very extensive feature set, and a gorgeous, innovative interface with unrivalled ease of use.

Discussions

FabFilter releases FabFilter Pro-Q 3 equalizer plug-in with dynamic EQ

FabFilter releases FabFilter Pro-Q 3 equalizer plug-in with dynamic EQ The Netherlands, November 29, 2018. FabFilter is proud to announce the availability of FabFilter Pro-Q 3, a major update to the acclaimed Pro-Q equalizer plug-in. Pro-Q 3 improves on its predecessor in every area, introducing dynamic EQ, surround support, per-band mid/side processing, and much more,...

View Post

Moog Grandmother Semi-Modular

Yep, identical. I was measuring the levels using Fabfilter Pro-Q2 (I have Pro-Q3, but I haven't installed it yet). Tomorrow, I might do similar tests with the Sirin, SE-02 and Odyssey.

View Post

Moog Grandmother Semi-Modular

That's wierd. I wonder what the difference between your machine or environment and mine is. There's no way the two power supplies would give identical results here. The P6 coming in higher is a surprise too.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides