The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

FabFilter Pro-Q 2 is designed to help you achieve your sound in the quickest way possible. Via the large interactive EQ display, you can create bands where you need them and select and edit multiple bands at once. Unique features like Spectrum Grab, Full Screen mode and EQ Match will speed up your workflow even more. Pro-Q 2 offers everything that a demanding engineer could wish for: top quality linear phase operation in addition to the zero latency and unique Natural Phase modes, Mid/Side processing, variable stereo placement of EQ bands, an intelligent solo feature, optional Auto Gain and a built-in, fully customizable spectrum analyzer. Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization and much more!

Discussions

Top 10 Plugins

FabFilter Pro-Q 2 FabFilter Pro-C 2 FabFilter Pro-MB FabFilter Pro-L 2 FabFilter Pro-R Cytomic The Glue LiquidSonics Seventh Heaven Slate Digital VMR Slate Digital VTM Eventide Blackhole Couldn't be without my Soundtoys bundle though... Additionals are Melodyne & iZotope RX

View Post

Balance Analog Magpha EQ

...as an option :¬) P.S. +1 for solo previews too. One of my fave features of DMG Equilibrium / FF Pro Q2

View Post

Does Anything Beat Fab-Filter Pro-Q 2?

I just picked up the free ReaEQ from ReaPlugs COCKOS (reaper) pack. Gonna compare this to pro Q2 if I think of it. Otherwise just going to start using it. In this blind test I preferred the ReaEQ (zero dollars) 3OoVnTO3AB4

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides