The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Key features Great transparent sound combined with maximum loudness Four different limiting algorithms, all with their own character Low CPU usage Highly accurate output and gain reduction metering Adjustable meter scale, including K-System support Unique, highly informative real-time level display Optional Compact interface layout Adjustable look-ahead, attack and release settings Separate channel linking for both the transient and release stages Up to four times linear-phase oversampling Advanced dithering with three different noise shaping algorithms Inter-sample peak detection GPU-powered graphics acceleration Double-click text entry of parameter values Stereo and mono plug-ins available Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces MIDI Learn Undo/redo and A/B comparison Smart Parameter Interpolation Extensive help file with interactive help hints Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)

Discussions

New DMG Audio Limiter - Limitless!

Equilibrium and Limitless are now definitely my main go to mastering tools. I'll still break out MSED and Pro-L as needed for some jobs, maybe Elephant or Xenon now and then depending on the material.

View Post

Introducing Antipop Studio TeslaST, the best kept secret for larger than life mixes

...and the whole "2 years in development" I mean come on.. that's got to be BS. The FabFilter dudes had Pro-L in development for something like 2 years and that is NOT a simple plugin with known components. Remember that Alan Blumlein invented Mid/Side processing in 1931! He called it "Stereo Shuffling".. where the shuffling...

View Post

Which plugin does the best job of creating that magic 3D depth that hardware imparts?

...little side note in case you were unaware: I'm quite adequately familiar with limiter designs having been involved with FabFilter's Pro-L and Pro-L2 (3 of my algorithms are in Pro-L2 and 2 in the original Pro-L). Perhaps that makes me more critical than the average listener when it comes to any kind of limiting,...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides