The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

FabFilter's Pro-L 2 will pump up your mixes with astonishing transparency. A total of eight limiting algorithms provide you with an impressive array of tools, each with a unique character and purpose. A true peak limiting mode eliminates distortion during D/A conversion — essential if you're running a hot mix. Extensive standards-compliant loudness metering keeps your volume in check. And if you're working in surround, this feature-packed mastering limiter can tackle just about anything, including Dolby Atmos 7.0.2 and 7.1.2. Pro-L 2 also includes a resizeable interface and extensive control surface support. If you master audio, you need Pro-L 2.

Discussions

FabFilter Pro-L 2 experiences and tests

Hey guys Just fooling around with the new FabFilter Pro-L 2. Here are some of my findings and I'd love for other people to chime in with tests or answers (or questions) - especially if it's not just subjective. Has the sound changed from Pro-L 1 to Pro-L 2? Pro-L 2 will pass a null test with the...

View Post

Peak Headroom

I just did a null test with Pro-L 2 and it appears to be bit perfect below the threshold with or without oversampling turned on. I used a mastered limited track that had been SRCd from 96 to 44.1 so there were ISPs to be tamed. If I set it to do just 0.2dB of GR...

View Post

Removal Of ISP

No, because its already been printed and converted into an MP3 file. so you have 2 negatives going for you, MP3 and clipping It cannot remove what is already printed onto the MP3. It only works in real time. no matter if its hardware or software. Your like trying to take the flour out of an...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?