The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

There is one signal-processing tool that is almost impossible to do without in any form of audio recording or post-production: compression. Compression is available in a wide variety of different formats, flavors, designs and degrees of quirkiness. FabFilter Pro-C is not just a good sounding compressor. FabFilter Pro-C is an unusual stereo compressor with all the tricks up its sleeve that you will ever need. With added options like Mid/Side compression, side-chaining with built-in filters or even with external sources, it can work in any way you'll ever need. Whether for mastering or mixing, Pro-C will do the job with lots of style.

Discussions

DMG Audio Compassion Presets (incl. vintage compressor emulations)

...have as a starting point and improve from there. Here are what each of the presets are inspired by: Fabulous Compressor: FabFilter Pro-C (Clean) at default settings Liquid Compressor: Voxengo Marquis Compressor default preset with PDRC set to 10 on all knobs and release at 50ms (which is how I would use it) Master Clip Limiter: My reference...

View Post

Top 10 Plugins

FabFilter Pro-Q 2 FabFilter Pro-C 2 Waves H Delay Valhalla VintageVerb IK White 2A Waves Vocal Rider iZotope Ozone 7 Advanced Slate Revival iZotope Nectar 2 iZotope Trash 2

View Post

My Computer Based Band - HOW to make it redundant?

...Amps NadIR (impulse loader) JS Delay (Reaper Delay) Bass: Reatune (Tuner) Tse BOD (Sansamp BDDI simulator) Vox1/Vox2: Waves X-FDBK (to destroy feedback in a live environment) Fabfilter Pro-C 2 (compressor) JS Delay (Reaper Delay) Fabfilter Pro-R (Reverb) Melda MAutoVolume (similar to Waves Vocal Rider.Useful to get vocals on top of the music) Electronic Drum: Addictive Drums Reel Machines (808/909 drum machines) iZotope Trash (for occasional kick distortion) Fabfilter...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides