The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The H3000 UltraHarmonizer is 2u 19" rack mounted processor first released in 1987. It's soft and hardware was designed for a large part by Ken Bogdanowicz and Bob Belcher. It is capable of creating effects ranging from full stereo pitch changes, delays, reverbs, and more. After it's intial release, the H3000 was released in various models: H3000 H3000-S H3000-SE H3000-B H3000-B/LT H3000-B+ H3000-D/SX H3000-D/SE H3500-DFX H3500 DFX/E For information regarding differences between the products, please check the manual.

Discussions

I have joined the cult of Eventide H3000

The very first H3000 came out in 1988 and was black with yellow keys. In the following years Eventide differentiated the models in S (studio)/ SE (studio enhanced)/ B (broadcast). They are all the same unit, same motherboard and converters. Differences are the front pnel colored plastic overlay, the number of algorithms and presets, being...

View Post

Share Samples Here

Free samples from my Oberheim DMX http://www.synthmania.com/Oberheim%20DMX/Oberheim%20DMX%20samples%20by%20SynthMania.zip (size: 4.30MB) Four banks with the following variations: 1) pure DMX samples 2) processed through vintage Soundcraft console's pres and EQs 3) processed through Lexicon 200 4) processed through Eventide H3000 A/D converter: SSL Alpha-Link MADI AX Here below are two audio demos that use these samples: :synth:

View Post

Old school vocal effect

To my ear it sounds like a Lexicon PCM60 with a short plate setting combined with an Eventide H3000 using the Magic Air preset. I could get something very similar here is those 2 units.

View Post

Video Guides