The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Classic Eventide reverb effect capable of producing huge spaces and out-of-this-world soundscapes! Blackhole is a massive reverberator that has evolved over the years by pulling in mass quantities of time and energy (of the development persuasion, of course). In its earliest incarnation – first in the DSP4000 and later in the H8000 flagship processors - it was regarded, by some, as a secret weapon. Recently it was tuned, expanded and enhanced and then unleashed in the Eventide Space stompbox. Now, it's available as a Native plug-in.

Discussions

Best Reverb Plugins you own and how many

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for effects/extreme Softube TSAR-1 for "vintage" style studio verbs (plates, etc) Acon Verberate for "real/natural" spaces Wondering how many different verbs you guys use in your mixing templates, and which plugins you find to be the best for which application. Based on the 4 I have,...

View Post

Mars, The Bringer Of War - Synthesizer version with Moog S37, DSI OB6, and Modal 002

Modal Electronics 002, DSI OB6, and Moog's Subsequent 37cv....with some Eventide Blackhole reverb was used for Holst's incredible "Mars, the Bringer of War" from The Planets suite. I have to admit that this was the most difficult yet of my classical music synthesizer arrangements. It starts off so simple, but boy it...

View Post

Your Top 15 Plugins That You Can't Live Without - 2019 Edition

...FabFilter Pro-C2 2. ELI Arousor 3. Flux Epure 4. Metric Halo Channel Strip 5. Valhalla Plate 6. UAD Neve Preamp 7. UAD Moog Filter XL 8. Eventide Blackhole 9. Eventide H3000 Factory 10. iZotope RX Spectral De-noise 11. iZotope Ozone Dynamic EQ 12. TDR Limiter 6 GE 13. Exponential Audio Nimbus 14. Soundtoys Echoboy 15. Soundtoys Devil-Loc Deluxe I'm probably missing something so make it 20 next time?...

View Post

Video Guides