The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Anthology XI is comprised of twenty three plug-ins based on over 45 years of Eventide studio mainstays, as well as current and future classics. From channel strips to reverbs to multi-effects, Anthology XI has tools to make every day tasks easier and to fire your imagination. A true must-have for any size studio. Anthology XI comes with over 2,900 presets across the included plug-ins; many created by artists like Dave Pensado, George Massenburg, Tony Visconti, Vernon Reid, Richard Devine, Joe Chiccarelli, Roy Hendrickson, Alessandro Cortini, Andrew Scheps and Suzanne Ciani.

Discussions

Eventide Announces New SP2016 Reverb Plug-In

...promo price of $79.00 USD thru October 31, 2018. Owners of Eventide’s 2016 Stereo Room or Anthology XI can cross-grade for $29.00 USD during the promo period. For more in-depth information, including a free and fully-functional 30-day trial, please visit the dedicated SP2016 Reverb webpage here: SP2016 Reverb | Eventide Signature Reverb Plug-in For fascinating historical...

View Post

Eventide Releases New Instant Phaser Mk II - Own A Piece of Audio History

Anthology owner or not, you can download the installer right from the product-page: Instant Phaser Mk II Support | Eventide (you could access this page by clicking "Docs and Downloads" on the product-page: Instant Phaser Mk II | Eventide) Yes, it really is as simple as that. (Over at KVR people have been struggling too - it seems thanks to...

View Post

What effects rack module of old to get?

...more analogs this time around and am appreciating some good effects and external processing. What I have - I already have Anthology XI and Sound Toys 5. I have a Strymon Blue Sky on the way. I also have a UAD-2 and Powercore with mostly the base effects that they come with in the box. What...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?