The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

First released in 1995, the original 20/20 nearfield studio monitor revolutionised the recording industry and secured itself a place in the hearts of audio engineers the world over for its truthful reproduction and outstanding sonic character. Now Event is proud to announce a new generation of clarity, transparency and definition with the release of the 20/20BAS. This two-way front ported speaker incorporates a number of fundamental improvements over the original model while remaining true to its tonal character and performance strengths. Event's engineering team used ideas and technologies from its flagship Opal speaker in order to achieve performance in keeping with the company design philosophy of high output, low distortion and excellent dynamics.

Discussions

Yamaha HS80M vs Adam A7X

...They are good speakers. I've worked on Mackie HR824's, Yamaha MSP7's, Adams A7X's, KRK VXT 8's, KRK 7000's, Event 20/20 bas, Genelec 8030's, Focal CMS 50's and I can tell you that speakers are largely a personal taste thing. Unless you have a perfectly flat room, which 99.9% of people don't. Hence...

View Post

500$-1000$ Studio Monitors

...I have a max budget of 1000$, but i would prefer to buy something near 500$/pair I was thinking at Event 20/20 Bas v3 or something similar or maybe KRK....I'm really newbie at this so please help me out to make my pick :)

View Post

What to choose?

...affer that for making music. So I need to do the right choice for my 16sq meters room. What I can get: Event 20/20 BAS v3 for $300/pair (used) KRK VXT6 for $500/pair (used) Focal Alpha 65 new ($600) 80 new ($750) KRK RP10-3 G3 for $1000 new Yamaha hs7-8 for ~$300-420/pair used What would be better? Also should I...

View Post