The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussions

"Quietest" Active Monitors? Hiss, etc

I don't know what speaker you are thinking about but those Event 20/20bas are nothing like that. :) Each 20/20bas is 'identical' in design. (Although there are some relatively minor 'generational' changes to the line, of course. So you might think twice before 'matching' an early unit with a late for a stereo...

View Post

Comparing vinyl to Spotify

...Google Play Music** (320 kbps), using the same audio/monitoring I use for recording/production. (Generally listen via relatively accurate Event 20/20bas but also have NS10's.) While there are always exceptions due to bad mastering and other issues, I generally far prefer listening via subscription streaming -- not just for convenience, which is considerable, or even...

View Post

This is a controversial thread about studio monitors

...who bought his NS10s in the mid 90s and used them for a couple years before adding a pair of 20/20bas, I really noticed the lack of bass when I began doing a lot of work with synths. (And probably would have also really noticed it if I'd popped for the 5 string...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?