The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

All EVE Audio subwoofers feature the powerful, accurate and low distortion sound reproduction that is the hallmark of all EVE Audio studio monitors. To achieve this, the range of EVE’s Subwoofers follows EVE Audio policy of using only high quality components in combination with an “out of the box thinking”. This has enabled EVE Audio to bring the best possible products to the market place. EVE paid highest attention to properly extend the frequency range of our speakers and have put even more care into the subwoofer designs: long excursion woofers are combined with passive radiators to achieve lower frequencies and less distortion. With this kind of design, all audible noise coming from air turbulences within bass reflex tubes disappear, as well as all the multiple pipe resonances that are a side-effect of a two-sided pipe opening. Every EVE Audio TS ThunderStorm subwoofer has detailed controls like switchable satellite filters (full range and 85Hz), phase switch controls (0°, 180°) and variable subwoofer filter frequencies (60....140Hz and LFE mode) to let you tailor and adjust your ThunderStorm to your specific room. With every EVE Audio subwoofer, you get balanced XLR In- and Outputs (Stereo In and Out, LFE In, LFE/Sub Out) for greater convenience. The included remote control gives you direct acces to all parameters like filters, phase and volume settings. It also will let you adjust not only the subwoofers´s volume but also the complete stereo systems´s volume while sitting comfortably in your sweet spot. Plus, a pure satellite option mutes the subwoofer and removes the high-pass for a listening to your near field monitors in full range.With every EVE Audio subwoofer, you get balanced XLR In- and Outputs (Stereo In and Out, LFE In, LFE/Sub Out) for greater convenience. The TS107 is the smallest model in the range of EVE Audio subwoofers. It features a very efficient 100 W PWM amplifier that drives a proprietary 6.5" woofer. This guarantees a frequency response of down to 33 Hz, up to 150 Hz, for a maximum output power of 102 dB (SPL @ 1m). The TS107 subwoofer has detailed controls like switchable satellite filters (full range and 85Hz), phase switch controls (0°, 180°) and variable subwoofer filter frequencies (50....150Hz),balanced XLR In- and Outputs (Stereo In and Out, LFE In, LFE/Sub Out). The included remote control will let you adjust not only the subwoofer´s volume but also the complete stereo system´s volume while sitting comfortably in your sweet spot.

Discussions

any EVE AUDIO user out there ?

Got the eve sc205 and ts107 sub yesterday. Suddenly I start to hear things Ive never heard before in the songs. In a few hours my crappy mix sounds a lot better. I learnt about reverb in an hour more than what I learnt in a year because I can actually hear whats happening....

View Post

Amphion... Beautiful

...a sub to my One 15s. I hope I could get a killer 2.1 system. Thinking about the Eve Audio TS107 or TS108 for some reason - they are also passive radiators which fits the Amphions' philosophy....Wondering if the 100 watts of the TS107 will be enough - it's 200 EUR cheaper :).... On another...

View Post

Should i be worried over a 6-9db dip?

...run Eve Audio SC207s on auralex pads on stands, which I recently upgraded to from a pair of sc204s + TS107 sub. Currently the monitors are about 18" from the front wall - previously they were closer but this emphasized the slight boost at 50hz and made the 90-100hz dip worse. So, I moved...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?