The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The SC408 is the largest four-way system monitor that EVE Audio produces and the perfect choice for larger control rooms. The SC408 combines a perfectly powerful bass with a transparent mid-range and crystal clear high frequency reproduction. A pair of 8” SilverCone woofers cover the frequency range from 32Hz up to 250Hz. This guarantees a powerful, accurate and tight bass reproduction. A sophisticated 1.5” voice coil is responsible for creating a greater linear excursion, which will gives a very clear and accurate bass. A 5” midrange unit and EVE Audio´s Air Motion Transformer RS3 complete the system. The AMT RS3 – the same as in the SC407 model – houses a bigger magnet system to deliver a higher output level with virtually less distortion. Each driver is provided with its own separate PWM amplifier that is able to deliver a total short-term output power of 800 W and maximum output level of 118dB (SPL @ 1 m). With every EVE Audio speaker, you also get high resolution DSP electronics for very precise control over several filter sections, accurate volume control and phase settings. And all of this is accomplished directly from the speaker’s front panel using a unique high precision knob.

Discussions

Best midrange monitors for so so room but on large side?

Take a look at Eve Audio SC407 or SC408 (Berlin, Germany) — it is exactly what you need. I was in the same situation like you some time ago and chose SC407. Amazing monitors. If you like sound philosophy of Adam and Focal you should try Eve Audio definitely. Demo it if you have...

View Post

ks digital

...new S3 from Adam (as well as the old S3X), the Focal Trio 6be, SM9, Neumann KH420, PSI A21, Eve SC408, Genelec 8260, PMC Two.Two.8, etc.... I just feel like I get more information when I listen to the A300. I can't lie, I'm a fan... lol... But there are a few speakers out...

View Post

Best midrange monitors for so so room but on large side?

I've got a room with similar dimensions and went trough a lot of monitors! Even had the EVE SC408, which was wayyyy to overpowering for the room... I've settled on the Focal trio's! What a great sounding monitor and the translation is great.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?