The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The SC207 is EVE Audio´s mid-range two-way monitor speaker and will be attractive to a large range of listeners, as its size and form factor make them appropriate for a lot of different rooms. SC207 delivers an extended bass frequency response down to 44 Hz, courtesy of EVE Audio´s 6.5" SilverCone woofer and driven by a 1.5" voice coil. The result is a very tight and dynamic bass, along with the usual greater linear excursion. A PWM amplifier, with protection-limiting and capable of delivering a short-term output power of 100W, guarantees that the SC207 will never run out of juice. And with a maximum output level of 106 dB (SPL @ 1m), you can be sure that there is plenty of power to make critical and precise judgements over your mixes. The SC207 houses EVE Audio´s proprietary AMT (Air Motion Transformer) RS2 to deliver a higher output level due to a bigger magnet system inside. With every EVE Audio speaker, you also get high resolution DSP electronics for very precise control over several filter sections, accurate volume control and phase settings. And all of this is accomplished directly from the speaker’s front panel using a unique high precision knob.

Discussions

any EVE AUDIO user out there ?

thanx Phil ! i'm mostly interested in model SC207...do you know if there will be any other review ?

View Post

Focal CMS 50, Eve Audio SC205 or Adam A5X...Better?

For those considering the Eve SC207's I would like to highly recommend them! I received my pair today from Alto Music (thanks Seth) and I am quite impressed. First out of the box impressions: The programming knob at first was difficult to wrap my little noodle around but once you get it it's...

View Post

Focal Shape 40 vs Genelec 8020dpm vs Eve Audio Sc205

...tight low end for a 5". Instead of spending more money on more expensive 5" monitors u should consider buying the SC207 for example. No need for a sub and you´ll be able to hear what you are doing in the lows. Have a nice day!

View Post