The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The SC205 is a two-way system with a 5" woofer. It might seem like a small speaker, but it definitely packs a punch. With an extended bass frequency response and an astounding output level, the SC205 will easily fill your room with exceptional sound. The SC205 uses a 5" SilverCone woofer that features a very stiff glass fibre coated diaphragm. It is driven by a sophisticated magnet system that uses a 1" voice coil responsible for delivering a greater linear excursion. Coupled with EVE Audio´s AMT tweeter to deliver outstanding preciseness and detail in the high frequency along with the general tightness of the bass and mid-range frequencies will make the SC205 equally adequate for use on the road or in studio. SC205 is completed with a 50 W PWM amplifier. With every EVE Audio speaker, you also get high resolution DSP electronics for very precise control over several filter sections, accurate volume control and phase settings. And all of this is accomplished directly from the speaker’s front panel using a unique high precision knob. The speaker also comes with the convenience of threaded screw inserts on the bottom and the back. That way, you can mount your SC205 on a regular microphone or speaker stand, or use the back plate for different wall mounting options available on the market.

Discussions

any EVE AUDIO user out there ?

...what I want to here . I did like the lower frequencies on the Adam so I would get the sc205 to get more bass. On an other note, I was still testing the Sonodyne and felt there was a strange upper mid frequency boost that made them sound unnatural compared to booth the Adam...

View Post

any EVE AUDIO user out there ?

Got the eve sc205 and ts107 sub yesterday. Suddenly I start to hear things Ive never heard before in the songs. In a few hours my crappy mix sounds a lot better. I learnt about reverb in an hour more than what I learnt in a year because I can actually hear whats happening....

View Post

audient id44 or Apollo Twin Duo mk2 or apogee element 24

The crtackling is caused by your computer not being powerful enough. It has nothing to do with the audio interface. Among the several audio interfaces I own, I find the id44 to be my favorite. It has excellent build quality, preamps and functionality. I can highly recommend it.

View Post

Video Guides