The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Erica Synths 8 channel SEQUENTIAL SWITCH is unique module that allows you to sequence up to eight sound sources in advanced ways or route one sound source sequentially to eight different sound modifiers – VCFs, waveshapers, VCAs, etc. It has unique control interface that allows you to pause, skip and merge steps, set sequence length, but what really sets it apart from other sequential switches is Gate output – when used with ADSR and VCA, you get really powerful sequencer with real time control over each sound source in the sequence. Use Sequential Switch with random clock source and you get a heart of insane random, self-generating patches! NB! Input signal level for SS should not exceed 20Vptp (that is rare occasion in modular synths). Nothing bad will happen, but you will hear some unwanted signal on unused outputs. 52 mA +12V 13 mA -12V 20 mm Depth

Discussions

The Modular Thread 2017

WMD's Sequential Switch Matrix - one of the best switches out there. Add the expander for all kinds of trigger/gate madness. Doepfer stuff is M3

View Post

Crushing the stereotypes...

...Pico DRUMS sequenced by the Pico TRIGG and clocked from the Make Noise TEMPI going through a Sputnik Modular SELECTOR Sequential Switch - Intellijel METROPOLIS is sequencing Mutable Instruments BRAIDS which is going through a Mutable Instruments WARPS then into the Make Noise OPTOMIX Low Pass Gate - and I'm playing the Synthesis Technology...

View Post

Any Moog modular owners? New and old?

...and Moog Music modules) and a Moog 15 reissue, plus a 960 Sequential Controller (Moog Music, vintage), a 962 Sequential Switch (RA Moog, vintage) and a pretty old 950 Keyboard controller (from 1968, I think). My first experiences with totally modular synthesizers were when I acquired a Technosaurus Selector C in the year 2000 and,...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?