The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The elysia xfilter is a true linked stereo EQ. It gives you the expensive sound of an all class-A equalizer in a surprisingly affordable package, with a precise stereo image based on computer-selected, stepped potentiometers and low tolerance film capacitors. This EQ is serious about flexibility. It offers high and low shelf bands which can be switched into high and low cut filters with resonance, two mid peak filters with wide and narrow Q, plus additional passive LC stages with shielded coils for a glorious top end. With its exceptionally open sound, straight transient projection and solid punch, the xfilter is the perfect match for your xpressor – or any other piece of delicious outboard gear!

Discussions

Bettermaker Mastering Equalizer

...$4K and up likely. Damn all this new innovative sh#t all at one time. I got enough eqs already an Xfilter rack as a channel EQ, TK-Lizer 500 I'm gonna trade up to Hyperion as a 2 bus EQ and a RND 551 as my color EQ for vox/bass. Hyperion got the some saturation...

View Post

elysia presents skulpter 500 - the sound shaping preamp!

...by the clean. It also seems faster than my CAPI. The high pass filter is VERY nice! I owned an Xfilter rack before and the sound is a lot like that. Funny thing is, these pots actually feel better to me than the ones that were on my Xfilter or my Xpressor. They snap...

View Post

Elysia is my favorite newer audio company

I have an Xfilter rack and agree with your assessments. It's great.

View Post

Video Guides