The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Using Brainworx’s advanced circuit modeling techniques, the alpha compressor plugin captures every nuance of its brilliant hardware bretheren and delivers it to your desktop where multiple instances of this beauty are available in just a few clicks. In addition to the full-blown Mastering version of the alpha compressor, Brainworx, in close collaboration with elysia, has also developed a simpler Mixing version. This version eliminates some of the more advanced features to make it easy to get great sounding compression quickly. Download the fully-functional 14-day demo (no dongle required!) to find out for yourself why the elysia alpha compressor has become a fixture in the world’s finest mastering facilities.

Discussions

Elysia alpha compressor plugin

Hi guys, We are proud to release the latest result of our software cooperation with Brainworx today: the alpha compressor plugin! A lot of work went into this, and we are very happy with the result. If you are looking for a truly sophisticated and powerful software compressor, this one is for you. In our opinion, the compression...

View Post

Top 10 Plugins

Kush Audio UBK-1 Kush Audio Clariphonic Valhalla Vintage Verb Soundtoys Echoboy Toneboosters EQ Plugin Alliance Vertigo VSM-3 Plugin Alliance Bx_Console Plugin Alliance Elysia Alpha Compressor UAD Harrison Eq UAD Sturder

View Post

What's currently at the top of the mastering limiter pile?

I find that Ozone 7 does all limiting I ever need to do. Sometimes I use the Elysia Alpha compressor plug-in. Am I missing something from not having Limitless? I cannot image getting better sound but perhaps Limitless could give me even better sound?

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides