The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The alpha compressor is a mighty tool for professional dynamics processing. Featuring innovative functions and providing absolutely uncompromising sound quality, it sets new standards for enhancing any kind of audio material. It offers M/S processing, parallel compression, limiters, as well as sidechain and audio filters, just to name a few. The circuitry is a completely new development which provides an amount of openness and clarity which can hardly be found a second time. Every part of its signal processing is based on single transistors running in constant class-A mode, and even the sidechain and power supply use discrete circuits. All components are of the highest grade available and exclusively chosen according to their sonic excellence. These benefits sum up in an audio quality that is beyond all doubt. Even when extreme settings are used, the sound characteristic stays clean and powerful. The alpha compressor achieves perfect processing results for all different styles of music and assures the 'this is it' feeling of a finished song. Its enhanced functions exceed the potential of normal compressors by far and give you unimagined options for mastering and mixing.

Discussions

Who Uses Plugin Alliance?

I'm happy to have some great Plugin Alliance plugins available, my favourite among them are the Vertigo VSC-2 and VSM-3, Elysia Alpha Compressor and Museq. In my opinion, it's a great company with great plugins.

View Post

Tokyo Dawn Labs Kotelnikov Mastering Compressor

I found the alpha plugin kind of cloudy on the top, like the oversampling was killing high end response. Kotelnikov is really amazing.

View Post

Who Uses Plugin Alliance?

...DSM V2 $14 11.Brainworx bx_2098 EQ $29 12.Brainworx bx_masterdesk $69 13.Black Box Analog Design HG-2 $49 14.Brainworx bx_rooMS $29 15: Lindell Audio ChannelX $0 16: elysia Alpha Compressor $49 17: Brainworx bx_bassdude $29 18: Chandler Limited GAV19T $29 19: ENGL E765 RT $29 20: Vertigo VSM-3 $49 21: SPL Vitalizer MK2-T $49 22: Lindell Audio TE-100 $29 23: bx_hybrid V2 $0 24: Vertigo VSC-2 $0 25: bx_panEQ $0 26: bx_limiter...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?