The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

Analog Rytm MKII is an analog/digital beat making dream machine. Everything – from the state of the art aluminium enclosure, via the large pads, to the new quick performance controls – is a direct result of the quest for rhythmical excellence. And now you can sample with it too. Analog Rytm MKII features several upgrades compared to the MKI version:

• Sampling capability
  • Crisp, large OLED screen providing optimal feedback in dimly lit environments
  • Ultra durable back-lit buttons rated for 50 million presses
  • Precise, hi-res encoders
  • Quick performance controls
  • Large pads for maximum playability
  • Increased amount of dedicated buttons enabling quicker workflow
  • Expression/CV inputs for external control of Analog Rytm MKII parameters
  • Balanced sampling inputs
  • Overbridge with higher bandwidth
  • Premium cast aluminium enclosure

Discussions

I bought a load of hardware synths......because because I'm an idiot

...I have bought (and sold) the following hardware... (in order of appearance) Waldorf Pulse 2 Korg Minilogue Novation Peak Roland System-8 Roland TR-08 (sold) Casio CZ-1 Elektron Analog Rytm mkII (sold) Akai S3000XL (+upgrades. for sale) Elektron Analog Heat mkII Mood Subsequent 37 Korg Prologue (sold due to tuning problem but re-bought) DSI Rev2 (sold) Korg Prologue Korg Monologue (for sale) DSI Rev2 (sold - still didn’t gel) And to...

View Post

Elektron Overbridge 2

So what's the state of things now? Had an analog rytm mk2 and sold it mainly because overbridge 2.0 was vapourware. Any news? Estimated release?

View Post

Elektron Overbridge 2

It's been working for a while and no issues with my MK1. Not sure if its all DAWs yet though. But yeah, far from vapourware for a long time now. Just wish they'd create a stripped down version off it just to focus on streaming audio if it helps latency.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?