The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Analog Rytm MKII is an analog/digital beat making dream machine. Everything – from the state of the art aluminium enclosure, via the large pads, to the new quick performance controls – is a direct result of the quest for rhythmical excellence. And now you can sample with it too. Analog Rytm MKII features several upgrades compared to the MKI version:

• Sampling capability
  • Crisp, large OLED screen providing optimal feedback in dimly lit environments
  • Ultra durable back-lit buttons rated for 50 million presses
  • Precise, hi-res encoders
  • Quick performance controls
  • Large pads for maximum playability
  • Increased amount of dedicated buttons enabling quicker workflow
  • Expression/CV inputs for external control of Analog Rytm MKII parameters
  • Balanced sampling inputs
  • Overbridge with higher bandwidth
  • Premium cast aluminium enclosure

Discussions

Elektron - OT A4 AR mk II announced

...2ndhand market soon rockout Official elektron announcement quote incase you cannot access their servers: We're excited to introduce Analog Four MKII and Analog Rytm MKII. They are the successors to the analog synthesizer Analog Four and the analog drum machine Analog Rytm. The MKII versions are improved in many areas and offer several new features and...

View Post

Roland TR-08 vs TR-09 vs TT78 vs Other Drum Machine recommendation?

...everything else that Maschine software can do, obviously) and pulled the trigger (no pun intended) on a... wait for it... Elektron Analog Rytm mkii Woo hoo! I am beyond excited. Yes, it's incredibly expensive on paper, but in actuality I think it's a bargain - especially considering that Dawsons over here currently have an Easter sale where...

View Post

Introducing myself and Analog Cases

Congratulations on taking a chance at starting a business. IMO the cases are priced well. If you already haven't you should list your product on Reverb.com. Anyway, best of luck. kfhkh

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?