The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Behringer DeepMind 12 Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 10th November 2016
Lives for gear

Yes ... A simple split and layer feature similar to Jupiter-8 I think would be sufficient ...
Old 10th November 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutantt View Post
Multitimbrality...
Minimally 4 part, 6 part would be even better.
Old 10th November 2016
Lives for gear

People actually think that these will be shipping in 2017 ????
Go find an XTouch thread, just look how long it takes Behringer to bring something to market that had a lot of interest.
They announce so early it is ridiculous, not as ridiculous as the people who believe "Yes we are involved in this design" because it is announced two years before release on some forum haha
Old 10th November 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungle View Post
Go find an XTouch thread, just look how long it takes Behringer to bring something to market that had a lot of interest.
They announce so early it is ridiculous, not as ridiculous as the people who believe "Yes we are involved in this design" because it is announced two years before release on some forum haha
You've expressed your negativity about Behringer continuously in this thread,
So yes: You have been noticed, but I don't see a need to keep repeating yourself again and again?

For your age (as you claimed to be older than a teenager earlier) you behave like a 5 year old unpatient & unhappy boy
Old 10th November 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungle View Post
1. Interest in Xtouch was small compared to DeepMind
2. DeepMind has top management attention

I agree that past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. But the last time I remember Uli being active here was the X32 and I don't think there where huge delays in that. Also, you can't deny Behringer managed to ramp up manufacturing volume for X32.
Old 10th November 2016
Here for the gear

Doomsday prophets are not known for apologies when events prove them wrong in their predictions...this thread is full of examples!

Old 10th November 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedberg View Post
1. Interest in Xtouch was small compared to DeepMind
2. DeepMind has top management attention

I agree that past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. But the last time I remember Uli being active here was the X32 and I don't think there where huge delays in that. Also, you can't deny Behringer managed to ramp up manufacturing volume for X32.
Watch out! ULi could be watching... Dibt say anything bad or you will never get a deepmind

I did see him post here a few weeks ago about a drum machine that they are working on
Old 11th November 2016
I'm jumping into the party here! I've been tempted to drop my dough on an ob6 and I am shocked to say I almost prefer the deep mind from demos I've heard.
Old 11th November 2016
Gear Maniac

I like to share with you the prototype of the DeepMind12 desktop version.

While this is a working sample, we have not yet decided if we will actually put it in production. In order to achieve an attractive sales price that is below the keyboard version, we would require substantial production volume.

Perhaps you could share with us what your level of interest is if the product would be available at around US$ 899.

Thanks

Uli
Attached Thumbnails
Behringer DeepMind 12-dm12d.jpg  
Old 11th November 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by idm0r View Post
<Deleted by Moderator>
No they haven't, the first units rolled off the line, and the developer himself said they would take 6 weeks to arrive.

Oh and by the way, maybe it was unclear, but i was talking about the desktop version, it is pretty obvious that the keys will be shipping in the next few months FFS

@uli
If you can get the UK price down a bit (We are in economic hell over here right now) then i definitely have an interest in the desktop version, not so interested in the keys (Lack of space)

Last edited by Synth Guru; 11th November 2016 at 04:02 PM.. Reason: Off Topic
Old 11th November 2016
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli Behringer View Post

While this is a working sample, we have not yet decided if we will actually put it in production. In order to achieve an attractive sales price that is below the keyboard version, we would require substantial production volume.

Perhaps you could share with us what your level of interest is if the product would be available at around US$ 899.

Thanks

Uli
Sounds good to me!!!
Old 11th November 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:

Thanks

Uli
I will buy it in a heartbeat!
Old 11th November 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by zawinul View Post
Sounds good to me!!!
+1

A desktop version would be very much appreciated, it wins for ergonomics over racks every day
Old 11th November 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:

Thanks

Uli
Ooooh! Nice!
Old 11th November 2016
I love the look of the desktop! Very interested.
Old 11th November 2016
Lives for gear

I could see that sneaking into my setup ... or even giving something else the boot (I'm looking at you JP-08s) ...
Old 11th November 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:

Thanks

Uli
I would definitely buy the desktop, wouldn't buy the keyboard.
Old 11th November 2016
Lives for gear

Also does losing the wifi connectivity gain you anything in terms of price point? cuz I could see dropping that for the desktop version. Prolly doesn't work that way.
Old 11th November 2016
Lives for gear

Boom!!!
Looks sooo nice, i'd go for both to layer.
Thanks for the pic Uli.
Old 11th November 2016
Gear Head

This would be very interesting to say the least...
Old 11th November 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:

Thanks

Uli

Old 11th November 2016
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by uli behringer View Post
i like to share with you the prototype of the deepmind12 desktop version.

Perhaps you could share with us what your level of interest is if the product would be available at around us$ 899.

Thanks

uli
826€?

Yes!!
Old 11th November 2016
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarao View Post
826€?

Yes!!
haha . That's not going to happen. Taxes and all...

The standard keyboard version will probably cost more than 1k euro too.
Old 11th November 2016
Gear Nut

Quote:

Thanks

Uli
Wow !

Pure beauty !!!

A must have
Old 11th November 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:

Thanks

Uli
Will you look at polychaining the desktop to the keyboard like DSI did with the prophet 08 and the Tetra?

Also, need one if your DM12's in Australia ETA? Love to be on the first shipment ...
Old 11th November 2016
Gear Nut
Quote:

Thanks

Uli
I would definitely buy it.
Old 11th November 2016
Here for the gear

Great move Uli
A lot of people want a desktop version because it fits in many studios. And I'm pretty sure the desktop version will be a better argument to buy it than the keyboard version, in my opinion.
Old 11th November 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:

Thanks

Uli
Yeas please!

Please add stereo input so it can be used as desktop FX unit.
Old 11th November 2016
Gear Nut

I would buy it at that price
Old 11th November 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:

Thanks

Uli
Uli

I really feel we need to buck the trend here. Let's make the desktop $1111.11 to justify production as space was the main issue for most showing an interest...

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search