Holiday shop via this link to support the forum!
Arp like on Roland's MC 303/505?
Old 15th August 2013
Gear interested

Arp like on Roland's MC 303/505?

I sold my MC 505 earlier this year due to an OS move. As with most gear I have acquired and subsequently sold over the years, there are some features from the 505 that I find myself missing from time to time.

The arp is the reason for this post so I'll just get to it. I loved having the ability to sweep through and tweak the accent thus giving the arp line a different feel. I don't want to reacquire a 505 just for this feature... it's too big, i don't need the sequencer or the sounds for that matter. I obviously can get by without such a feature, but it was a useful feature and I like useful things

Is there a VSTi or iOS app that has a similar type arp feature that anyone can suggest?

Old 18th August 2013
Matrix Modulator

I also like the arp on the MC505 -- you might like StepPolyArp for iOS as it has a groove function that is similar and way, way more.
Old 18th August 2013
Gear nut

Have you tried Kirnu Cream? That has an arp accent panel perfect for altering feel.

Kirnu - Cream
Old 7th October 2013
Gear interested

Thanks for the suggestions ... I grabbed step/poly not long after my og post. Gonna have a look at cream now... Also considering mutable instruments midipal.

Loading mentioned products ...

Welcome to Gearslutz Pro Audio Forum!

Registration benefits include:
  • Ability to make and reply to posts
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant lifetime access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20
  • List your eBay auctions for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search