Holiday shop via this link to support the forum!
acidlab bassline 2
Old 15th July 2013
Gear interested

acidlab bassline 2

Hi, i couldn't figure out how to post a new thread but a kind user of this forum directed me here. Im new to posting on here but have always highly respected the users of this site. I just bought a perfect condition acidlab bassline 2 for 499.99 exactly. I was just wondering if you guys thought that was a wise decision or average or what kind of choice i made on that deal? Thanks. I'm basically asking if I paid too much. But it seems cool and the guy i got it off of I think really took care of it. I'll be using it with a korg kaossilator pro and a microkorg with a multitrack recorder and macbook which i don't need because the recorder burns cd-r's. anyway input good or bad is appreciated. thanks. take care everyone.
Old 15th July 2013
Lives for gear

what currency?
Old 15th July 2013
Lives for gear

Wouldn't you have been better asking before you bought it ?
Old 15th July 2013
Gear interested

I should have asked before hand youre 100% right. It is u.s. currency also. Thanks guys
Old 15th July 2013
Lives for gear

the updated v3 model is 550 euro brand new, which is 720 dollars. plus shipping to the states would cost a fair bit.

i think you probably overpaid a little bit, but not by loads. i wouldn't worry about it.
Loading mentioned products ...

Welcome to Gearslutz Pro Audio Forum!

Registration benefits include:
  • Ability to make and reply to posts
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant lifetime access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20
  • List your eBay auctions for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search