Holiday shop via this link to support the forum!
Fruity Loops 10.5 Beta = Did a Bitwig . Added Clip View
Old 22nd April 2012
Lives for gear

Fruity Loops 10.5 Beta = Did a Bitwig . Added Clip View

Yes, FL.

The new 10.5 Patch adds support for Launchpad, APC40 and more.

You can 'pad' to automation for specific instruments too. I don't use it but someone showed me how much it could do (64bit support,multi-monitor,vst3,edit multiple midi layers, display waveform behind midi data..) in comparison to Ableton a few months ago.

Ok, the mixer and stock plugs are still fairly poo (apart from a couple) but I think for hands on creative production this may now be ahead of Ableton.

Playing with it now. Haven't seen the reaction on the Ableton forums but i imagine the usual suspect are calling for a law suit :P
Old 22nd April 2012
I haven't used FL Studio in a few years since switching to Ableton, but that looks interesting. I assume you can also record your performance in FL Studio while playing. I didn't hear mention of it in the demo vid ... but then again I may have missed that point.
Old 22nd April 2012
Gear Addict
Thanks for the great demo.

I didn't like the track though, it sounded so awful with all that compression. I suppose that is what kids like to do these days. It sounds like total ass.

Ok, now I feel better!

As I currently use FL10 I think I might like to try this but I'm not sure which controller would be best. I like the look of the Akai as it also has sliders for fading parts, which is nice.
Loading mentioned products ...

Welcome to Gearslutz Pro Audio Forum!

Registration benefits include:
  • Ability to make and reply to posts
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant lifetime access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20
  • List your eBay auctions for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search