The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
November 2017 New Gear Thread Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

November 2017 New Gear Thread

Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

This month’s interrupter/time waster..

Attached Thumbnails
November 2017 New Gear Thread-p1000963.jpg  

Last edited by deng; 3 weeks ago at 01:48 AM..
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by playstation View Post
I'm tempted to throw down. Then there is the "hope there is a deal by the end of the year". Not to mention NAMM, which I just mentioned. We make our own drama I guess.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by deng View Post

Seriously thought that was an Iphone with a bunch of SD cards on top. Thought you were on something.

Turns out I am
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Considering I just bought a car don't know when I'll be buying any new gear, so I would like to offer this as my gear pic of the month..

I'm going to take my lack of gear money out on some WW2 soldiers( I guess ****'s is verboten)
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakamoto View Post
What a coincidence, we just got one as well! Boy but they are rarer than hen's teeth around here, so it had been a long time coming. Got to say though, it is an absolutely amazing piece of technology! Definitely what the Wii should have been back when it was released, but with so much more. Everything is just so streamlined and well integrated that I am often amazed each day at whatever new things that brings, definitely Zelda is the highlight but Pokken tournament is also pretty awesome as well. My ten-year-old son and I are both really enjoying getting to know all of the games and the platform in general.

Last edited by 24dB; 3 weeks ago at 06:52 AM..
Old 3 weeks ago
digital ears love analog

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEXUS-6 View Post
Considering I just bought a car don't know when I'll be buying any new gear, so I would like to offer this as my gear pic of the month..

I'm going to take my lack of gear money out on some WW2 soldiers( I guess ****'s is verboten)
I loved Wolfenstein: The New Order gonna have to grab this one as well... but my PC hard drives are gonna scream at me. I still have to play last year's new Doom as well. Been mostly playing DOS games currently (on real hardware).

I'll most likely buy it over Christmas so I can leech of my parents' 100mbps download speed (I get 10 or less where I live). It's annoying because my first computer had an 80mb hard drive and these days some games reach over 60gb! I can imagine in the next decade some games reaching over a terabyte...
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut

There's a huge discount on the Moog Model 15 app, so I had to buy it...
It was kinda of an unplanned purchase, I wasn't looking to buy it; but given my soft spot for Moog things and the cheap price, I knew it was only a matter of time and discounts...
Old 3 weeks ago
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by sin night View Post
There's a huge discount on the Moog Model 15 app, so I had to buy it...
It was kinda of an unplanned purchase, I wasn't looking to buy it; but given my soft spot for Moog things and the cheap price, I knew it was only a matter of time and discounts...
thanks...I think
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Bought it 5 years ago on Oct 31, 2012, but Elektron's new update turns the OT into a brand new machine.

Conditional trigs get my unconditional love.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotunes View Post

Bought it 5 years ago on Oct 31, 2012, but Elektron's new update turns the OT into a brand new machine.

Conditional trigs get my unconditional love.
I think I'm being unconditionally triggered!
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Old 2 weeks ago
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

Too digital!!!

Old 2 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcearl View Post

Nice! How are you liking the synthmagic stuff?
Old 2 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by method1 View Post
Nice! How are you liking the synthmagic stuff?
its not bad at all...I just wanted the Poly 61 library as Im thinking of buying it, but theyre all pretty decent. Nice GUI too. Not sure how much Ill use them, maybe even scratched that itch a bit...but I only played around with them for an hour or so last night.

For the price bit of a no brainer if you want that flavour
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SovietSpaceChild View Post
Too digital!!!

330 Mega Pro-Gear Spec, look at mr. Moneybags right there!

(This game and Metal Slug rules, one of my first reasons to get on the internets was Neo-Geo emulation)

I upgraded:

Attached Thumbnails
November 2017 New Gear Thread-elevate.jpg  
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoozer View Post
I upgraded:

Me 2
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I want to buy something too, but I have everything I need already and have bought lots of stuff on top of that, so I'm really out of ideas. I can't for the life of me think of something that would be good to get. Would really appreciate it if a helpful person came up with something for me. I'm suffering through a pretty harsh withdrawal right now, not having bought any new gear for weeks, and to be honest I'm in a very dark place. Could need some help quick.
Old 2 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Buddha View Post
I want to buy something too, but I have everything I need already and have bought lots of stuff on top of that, so I'm really out of ideas. I can't for the life of me think of something that would be good to get. Would really appreciate it if a helpful person came up with something for me. I'm suffering through a pretty harsh withdrawal right now, not having bought any new gear for weeks, and to be honest I'm in a very dark place. Could need some help quick.
I just buy pedals I dont use
Old 2 weeks ago
Quote:
Me 2
is it still $99? worth it?
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcearl View Post
is it still $99? worth it?
Cost $67 after discount via ADLX and bought during the special offer to 31/10.

Have'nt used it yet but the user reports are pretty positive.

DanG, the developer has been very active and helpful at the following thread,

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/new-...iter-plug.html
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoozer View Post
330 Mega Pro-Gear Spec, look at mr. Moneybags right there!

(This game and Metal Slug rules, one of my first reasons to get on the internets was Neo-Geo emulation)
Heheh, not my photo, but I do have a couple of comparable Sony CRT's dedicated to retro gaming.

A Neo Geo AES is on the wishlist.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Buddha View Post
Looking at your *impressive* list of gear in your profile, you don't technically need anything BUT if I were in your shoes, I personally would want:

OB-Xa
Andromeda A6
An 88 key hammer action controller (get the keylab - you already have V collection)
SH-1000 (Just because it was their first)
A nice Wurli

See? That wasn't so hard - now go out there and get something already!

Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

A shiny new silver Subsequent 37!
Old 2 weeks ago
Roland MKS-7 - Sold my previous one over 10 years ago.

New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search