The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Tanzbar Lite MIDI CCs
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Tanzbar Lite MIDI CCs

Has anybody gotten these working in realtime? When I sequence my Tanzbar Lite from my cirklon, CCs taken from the manual for different sound parameter controls do nothing. Is it a feature that only works when recording to the tanzbar's internal sequencer? Or can it work by sequencing CCs from an external sequencer? If anyone has any comments, please let me know..
Old 5 days ago
Gear Addict

Sorry I don't have a Tanzbar. I recall that there has been some discussion about it in the Cirklon forum. A search brings up 7 pages of results, maybe you can find some useful info there.
Old 5 days ago
No idea man. Never tried to drop a Ferrari engine into a Yugo before.
Old 5 days ago
Gear Head

Yes, I do this all the time from my mpc to tanzbar lite (eg send real time CC for pitch bend to kick). I have a Cirklon too, but haven't tried CC control from it - no reason in my kind why it wouldn't work just as well).
Loading mentioned products ...
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search