The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
MFB Dominion Club
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

MFB Dominion Club

Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Sounds nice.
Shame there is no cv/gate.
Curious how the the m-bus in and thru work?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
Yes I saw this a very juicy mono for $500.... me likely
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
This one got my GAS going!!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Sounds as usually amazing, but I'd rather wait until it's complete and read manual first.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear
I'll be buying at least one of these, for sure.

I think it's a bit strange that there's no cv/gate, but since I mostly use MIDI I'm ok with that. Everything else I've got has cv/gate so I don't mind not having it on a synth or two.

The main thing I wanted was the Dominion-1 type of sound (I know, it's not the same, but it's in the ballpark) with those insane snappy envelopes that make me forget all about the 101 I used to love.

This + Neptune II + rytm= my next 10-12 dance eps I bet. Too bad it won't be here any sooner, but I can wait as long as necessary for such a perfect instrument for my needs.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

This guy from MFB always makes so nice demos on the fly.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

MFB stuff always sounds so good! Very tempting.

Come on MFB, make us a poly!
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soothing Sound View Post
Yes, I'm glad you mentioned that. This guy could be rockin a real club, and I've never been able to say that about other guys who do product demos. Usually it's some bleepy bloopy stuff that makes me feel like they've never even used their own product before. Like the novation Mono thing that just came out. Not good demos so far imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmanrock View Post
MFB stuff always sounds so good! Very tempting.

Come on MFB, make us a poly!
I couldn't agree more. If they put out a poly along the same lines with about the same form factor (perhaps $600-700 instead of $500), I think it would do very well. But by the time they do that, I'll likely be using a dreadbox abyss...
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Those envelopes are amazing.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Hot damn, this is going to sell well or at least it should.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

very nice!
but, wow, such a strange name, didn't click on the toppic for some time, thinking it was a dominion owners club..
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soothing Sound View Post
agreed! At first I thought the synth pattern sounded really lame but he almost immediately jammed it into sounding super good which really showed off the capabilities of that little box!

Loving the look (and sound) of this box - plus the fact it will look perfect next to my Tanzmaus will make my OCD happy!
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

This vs Erebus vs Nyx vs KARP Odyssey desktop vs Moog Mother vs Pulse 2 vs Mono Station, vs MicroBrute, vs MiniBrute vs Korg Monologue vs somebody i most likely simply forgot - my head is already going in circles because of so many choices. Remember those simple, happy, post-digital era days when people were happy just because Volca Bass & Keys appeared ?
Old 1 week ago
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Nice sounding - funky little thing as he said. Memories as well
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

there's been lots of things shown at superbooth but to me this is the coolest one. price is great and it sounds very good. also i like that it's small and the knobs being the same as the tanzmaus, they are quite easy to work with even though they might look small and cramped. definitely the winner so far.

oh,and the euro module as well which for 250 euros is also a straight win
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Ah i dont want to spread rubbish, has the club got patch memory or not? in the last video he said can store 100 patterns, not patches. I might be wrong in my earlier statement

the nano euro has some nice sound too
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

they've beat malekko to it.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Are these buttons as small as the DSI Evolver buttons? Not a fan of those little Evolver buttons.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Sounds great but I would have preferred oval pill buttons.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

It sounds amazing :-) I'm already lining it up to replace my ms20 mini. Let's hope the sequencer Isn't anything like there previous offerings on the sequence of front The mfb sequences are used What are the most painful sequences I've ever had the misfortune of using.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

This really does very strongly remind me of a Elektron analogue4
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

I wondered if that green paint tone might glow in the dark ?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasseru View Post
Ah i dont want to spread rubbish, has the club got patch memory or not? in the last video he said can store 100 patterns, not patches. I might be wrong in my earlier statement

the nano euro has some nice sound too
If you look at the video - down the bottom is a row of text where it says:

SEL 1 - Presets | 2 - VCA VEL | 3 - VCF VEL ...

I'm gathering presets are presets?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Crap name! The thread title made me think this was just for people who had MFB Dominions, who were in the "Dominion Club."

I think, for me, this may win Superbooth. If they can get them to the US.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

I don't see filter FM or oscillator FM.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
Man thise envs are shnaaaappppyyyy as ****. Love it
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by rids View Post
Are these buttons as small as the DSI Evolver buttons? Not a fan of those little Evolver buttons.
Yeah it's really my only complaint about the Dominion actually is the buttons. I don't care about the sliders being a tad fiddly as much as I do those tiny weird buttons. Actually looking closer these buttons look slightly improved from the the Dominion 1 as in they have a slightly bigger circumference and look smoother to the touch and less pokey.
Loading mentioned products ...
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search