The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
U-He Repro-5
Old 1 week ago
Yul
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDragon View Post
And you believe wrong. It's a 24 dB/oct filter, just like Prophet 5 had.
Ghee thanks for the clarification! Don't know what led me to think otherwise! Too many synths!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by adydub View Post
Repro-1 just sounds great to my ears doing everything. It's the first analogue emulation that's really blown me away. A poly version will be very welcome.

I think we agree audio rate stuff isn't one of Divas strengths, but this video does a pretty good job at highlighting where the other Moog emus aren't really doing it for me.

I actually messaged him on Youtube and he admitted that he didn't think he had Monark running at 96 khz. Reaktor lets you run it at a different sample rate than your project, and it makes a huge difference, especially with those tones. You pay with CPU cycles, of course, but the results are very good.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

It's a great time for software and synth modelling. Post beta, I'll have to check out the pro one vsti again.
Loading mentioned products ...
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search