The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Sweetwater
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Maybe I'm just too lazy but I can't seem to find out what is the pattern step length of each track on the MPC 1000? 64? $128? 16?...

quadutol
replies: 3 views: 383
quadutol 15th November 2019

Super clever. Reasonably priced. https://youtu.be/mNlyFVIs1eE

WozNYC
replies: 38 views: 2,744
goony 15th November 2019

i've not had one of these things long, and it's already become a pretty important part of a few different live sets, and is...

Hans Island
replies: 10 views: 6,488
Maxblunos 15th November 2019

I have had a Roland Paraphonic 505 for quite awhile and I just don't end up using it as much as I should so am considering...

molson
replies: 20 views: 5,496
Signman 15th November 2019

I've decided to sell my Krome 88, AN1X, Pulse 2 and XV3080 and consolidate. I want a flagship workstation and was thinking...

davecjd
replies: 40 views: 11,241
JKmusicUK 15th November 2019

I thought it would be a cool idea to start a seperate thread to share and collect cool patches/patch sheets for the Behringer...

Zapman
replies: 102 views: 50,457
matt pinchin 15th November 2019

This track is seriously turning me on .... what utter genius this man is...

NARINDER
replies: 14 views: 897
Mefistophelees 15th November 2019

I know of very successful artists who’ve used consoles as their sine wave sources, instead of using synthesizers. Then, they...

breakinrecords
replies: 14 views: 586
ImJohn 15th November 2019

Hi, I am challenging a new live performance using MIDI drum pad.rockout I play the drum pad with both feetboing while playing...

Granny Nakajima
replies: 2 views: 307
Granny Nakajima 15th November 2019
replies: 4 views: 445
Jauly 14th November 2019

I'm trying to assign filter cutoff to a Q link but that parameter doesn't come up in any of the Q link menus, I can only find...

Schmidi
replies: 5 views: 404
Al Yeska 14th November 2019

On Thursday the 29th of August 2019 Gearslutz was invited to Abbey Road’s famous Studio 2 for a sneak preview of a whole bunch...

Sniperschool
replies: 387 views: 19,609
DanielMuntean 14th November 2019

My q is whether there any problems with hiss or alot of noise on these units have they been reliable to you if you used one for a...

TuffStuff
replies: 2 views: 307
Papanate 14th November 2019

Hi. My audio setup at the moment is.. Mackie Mix 8 running into a Apollo Twin interface I have a Nord Lead 2 (Rack) running into...

blueghosts92
replies: 0 views: 297
blueghosts92 14th November 2019

So a bunch of people on here have been saying the 37 is better or more appealing than a Voyager. How exactly is what is...

jcolon
replies: 98 views: 25,854
Acid Mitch 14th November 2019

I think the synths in this song sound awesome can someone identify the synths they used in this song and what is the synth the...

TuffStuff
replies: 6 views: 834
mikael488 14th November 2019

I am on the lookout for a 88 keys synthesizer and the Fantom 8 looks like the perfect candidate. However, I do have a few points...

ItoLevy
replies: 1 views: 338
mdme_sadie 14th November 2019

Wow!! MATRIXSYNTH: NAMM 2017: Shear Electronics Relic-6 - New Six Voice Discrete OB-X Based Analog Desktop...

SovietSpaceChild
replies: 840 views: 81,783
Reptil 14th November 2019

Can anyone recommend a MidiOX equivalent program for the Mac?

Day Tripper
replies: 12 views: 43,497
zorzella 14th November 2019

Hi all, I recently picked up a second hand OB-Xa. I want to recap the power supply board and change out the original battery...

lukecage
replies: 10 views: 381
adhmzaiusz 14th November 2019

Joystick audio had some pro gear on show. For the serious studio gear: Top to bottom: OnTheMoon Spacecraft (Mathew Lane's...

Reptil
replies: 7 views: 682
drxcm 14th November 2019

I noted in the manual for the Proteus 2000 that you can actually modulate the sample start, loop and retrigger for each layer in...

AxxeMan317
replies: 44 views: 2,209
AxxeMan317 14th November 2019

Hey, i'm just getting into modular and aslo want to replace my minilogue with a semi modular synth in my base setup... i know...

Slobonmyknobs
replies: 2 views: 396
Bignatius 14th November 2019

I'm on the hunt for an overdrive pedal that behaves well with line level signals and can do a pleasant overdrive something like...

belzrebuth
replies: 38 views: 4,589
PorchBass 14th November 2019

I am trying to sync my Oberheim DX to either Din-sync or MIDI. My DX has a sync mod but I can't get it to respond to MIDI or din...

suckerformimi
replies: 2 views: 352
suckerformimi 13th November 2019

I have reached out to techs to no avail. I am trying to find someone with the skill that can answer and who is hopefully willing...

Lengai
replies: 7 views: 457
kslight 13th November 2019

Greetings I'm looking for some help in repairing a Matrix 1000. I've owned one since the 80's, not used it regularly since...

gerryo
replies: 4 views: 1,196
Zapman 13th November 2019

Sorry if this seems a silly question. I have an Akai MPK with a USB B connection and the Neutron also with an USB B connection....

camarao
replies: 6 views: 382
Bignatius 13th November 2019

Just got my Pro-1 delivered yesterday. I've only had a few hours to play with it but initial impressions are incredibly positive....

heddhunter
replies: 1 views: 443
dubnspace 13th November 2019

Hello I have a minilogue XD module and a midi keyboard with 2 modulation wheels. I can control the joystick horizontal from...

alexbluesberry
replies: 2 views: 391
alexbluesberry 13th November 2019

Hi. I tried to find a thread similar to this, but i could not find any. Im wondering which of these synths you would choose. A...

rullgardin
replies: 67 views: 3,526
pimket 13th November 2019

I find the ableton collect all and save option very useful... However in Logic EVERYTIME it seems I have to locate individual...

WhenAliceFell
replies: 1 views: 309
lestermagneto 13th November 2019

Dear gearslutz-Users, I use a Korg Electribe Sampler 2 in a live-set and at todays practice, I found out, that the power...

willisieger
replies: 3 views: 850
vitalijlipo 13th November 2019

I've been a lurker here for a while, and I registered just to say this: The Roland TR-8S is a great machine, but the manual...

TmTmClb
replies: 25 views: 1,864
namnibor 13th November 2019

Hello there, I've got a little issue with my newly bought (2nd hand ofc) Yamaha Su700. It is in really great shape, perfectly...

Wondaknobs
replies: 5 views: 384
robotunes 13th November 2019

Hey Guys, I'm looking for a poly synthesizer and am bouncing back and forth between the Blofeld and the Deepmind 12. It seems I...

youdancer
replies: 31 views: 1,910
youdancer 13th November 2019

Hi, This may be in the wrong forum, so if a mod needs to move it please do, just trying to get some answers before I send my...

eaeriel1
replies: 1 views: 266
Rob Ocelot 13th November 2019

Where does everyone store their downloaded sample library on their computer? Is there a particularly good place to keep...

WhenAliceFell
replies: 0 views: 219
WhenAliceFell 13th November 2019

Hey! I've managed to figure out what is the problem with Behringer Neutron. First it didn't bother me much, but when LFO...

kalee
replies: 21 views: 995
kalee 13th November 2019

This is not one of those STUPID questions as the title may suggest. My question is about ergonomics. To this day I never solved...

Oscar1
replies: 19 views: 792
string6theory 13th November 2019

I bought a SER-7 ROM chip to put into the DX7 MK1, but after I replaced it and pressed the power button, the LCD screen flickered...

Insertusername
replies: 1 views: 295
Nismology 13th November 2019

Just picked up a minty fresh still in the box Roland SH-32 from Craigslist. Had a one hour drive to Austin (TX) to get it, but it...

Popbott
replies: 187 views: 32,286
strongocho 13th November 2019

Hello! As I complete my set-up for a project I am working on I am on/off interested in the old Korg Mono/Poly. Tossed...

AnalogDreams
replies: 5 views: 438
AnalogDreams 13th November 2019

What a crazy announcement season we’re having at the moment. Hot on the heels of the ASM Hydrasynth, Roland’s Fantom and...

Lady Gaia
replies: 944 views: 54,782
JestaJX10 13th November 2019

Hi there, Does anyone know a fix (or know someone who does) for the now infamous Novation Nova Laptop power problem? Unit...

bump
replies: 21 views: 6,959
Garma 12th November 2019

I've always been fascinated with 80s video game sound effects/music (Pacman/Ms. Pacman, Donkey Kong, Marios Bros. etc.) and...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 82 views: 175,269
realtrance 12th November 2019

Hello everyone! I'm trying to program this tiny synth using widely advised classic book "FM Theory and applications"...

NickTs
replies: 4 views: 494
gentleclockdivid 12th November 2019

I've recently tried switching from a Korg Electribe to an Emu Command Station (PX7) as my main sequencer for a hardware-based...

butter
replies: 6 views: 1,235
Dr. Steve 12th November 2019

Hey guys

Wondering does anyone have any tips or info on how to get some of the sounds/swings/overall effect of the drums...

.paakman
replies: 0 views: 291
.paakman 12th November 2019

Hi All. I STILL have an Akai Z8 which I'm a bit reluctant to get rid of. I pulled the HD out of it today and just out of...

stratblue
replies: 6 views: 334
stratblue 12th November 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search