The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored BySweetwater
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Introductory price is $5. Their Model 15 app has received rave reviews. Expecting more of the same. INTRODUCING THE MINIMOOG...

robotunes
replies: 131 views: 9,839
mallery7 1 day ago

I'm currently looking for a new/first mixer to pair wit a newly ordered RD-8 (You may have seen me clogging up the RD-8 thread...

mobofunk
replies: 3 views: 420
channelite 1 day ago

When I look at gear from international sellers on Ebay it seems that there are a disproportional number from Russian Federation...

Lune
replies: 10 views: 2,063
satatek 1 day ago

I'm considering shelling out some money for an Oberheim OBX, OBXa, or OB8. If anyone has all, of has played with all of them, I...

Quantum7
replies: 56 views: 6,154
S_A_P 1 day ago

since we don't seem to have a thread on the subject. fire away. I'm impressed by the tones a lot of the newer stuff is achieving.

neonrider
replies: 377 views: 10,174
Derp 1 day ago

I wanted to start a thread dedicated to those who are polychaining multiple monos to create a polyphonic analog setup. I have...

Vertflyer
replies: 234 views: 8,042
GAF Vu Master 1 day ago

I LOVE this song. Perfect in every way imo. So watching the process behind it is just pure...

marcgood
replies: 3 views: 307
kcearl 1 day ago

So where is it? They anounced a price drop but I don t see them on any shop??

sentokan
replies: 8,840 views: 850,493
Lee Wilson 1 day ago

B stock

I ordered something from a retailer that I feel somewhat famously offers “b stock” items that may or may not actually exist....

3bc
replies: 34 views: 1,078
DStep ATL 1 day ago

i remember listening to this maybe 10-15 years ago. and doing lots of x. good times. so i just wanted know if this genre still is...

mekanik
replies: 99 views: 3,563
Klankdroid 1 day ago

I use a lot of filter movement in my tracks and was wondering what your favorite musical filters are. I love the Moog ladder...

XAXAU
replies: 72 views: 3,521
rasseru 1 day ago

I recently purchased an ALESIS S4 Quadrasynth for good money, just to add more 90s stuff in my studio, and also to see first hand...

yamy_yazy
replies: 0 views: 121
yamy_yazy 1 day ago

Hardware sampler thread! rockout I have an EIII XP as main sampler for bass/subs, instruments etc. For drums i had a Dynacord...

blueNan
replies: 20 views: 730
abruzzi 1 day ago
replies: 355 views: 19,455
Bodde 1 day ago

So..a friend tells me ROLAND are sending out invites to a London launch event on 29th. Press blackout until 5th. What could it be?

gypsymoth
replies: 34 views: 1,598
flat 1 day ago

Hi, I have been working on designing new keyboard technology and have developed a system which allows to add native Polyphonic...

TonyMahony
replies: 301 views: 10,584
Pandomonium 1 day ago

Hi I’m thinking of buying the Roland Studio Capture to replace my Focusrite 18i8. I need at least 16 line inputs and at least...

MPrinsen
replies: 95 views: 3,207
hairbow 1 day ago

Ok when I first started coming to GS it was partly because I was googling "midi controller" and then after some more...

gminorcoles
replies: 4 views: 610
gminorcoles 1 day ago

I am looking for some help replicating the “hide and seek” effect from Imogen Heap, using any of the apps I own like...

omnsound
replies: 7 views: 398
omnsound 1 day ago

Long before production units of the Behringer Neutron desktop semi-modular synthesizer arrived in the hands of end-user...

veeceeoh
replies: 399 views: 50,204
Jpro600k 1 day ago

Hey, I'm wondering if there is an working (free) editor for the Alpha Junos on Mac OSx. Internal Patch storage would be super...

macs672
replies: 8 views: 4,059
JohnCameron2018 1 day ago

I was watching a video demo of one of these a few days ago. I know they are pretty toy like and the loops are awful, but I love...

Jiglo
replies: 17 views: 475
zerocrossing 1 day ago

Just curious for those sltuz that actually own a TR8s and have seen some of the online videos of the RD808 from Behringer on...

frankenstino
replies: 33 views: 1,709
razorblade 1 day ago

I had this thought last night when I was doing some rearranging and willingly made part of a monster machine inaccessible. What...

Derp
replies: 85 views: 3,068
Howling Terror 1 day ago

Yes, I thought we needed another Behringer thread. :) Uli mentioned something in the UB-Xa thread that caught my attention,...

TheBrightSide
replies: 94 views: 8,055
TMOQuantity 1 day ago

Hey there, This is my first post... I was wondering for a bass like the ES M, which I typically layer for a lower-mid bass, if...

ruizzle
replies: 3 views: 294
daviddever 1 day ago

Hi people, I am an audio geek and I am hearing a lot people being negative about Maschine and its workflow. It is true that the...

baldo
replies: 0 views: 216
baldo 1 day ago

I know everyone has a different work flow but I would love to hear some insight on how others work when it comes to half hardware...

milosk
replies: 19 views: 660
Arthur Stone 1 day ago

Where can I find the manual in pdf of the CD3000i (Not XL)or S3000 (Not XL)???

Electricman
replies: 0 views: 221
Electricman 1 day ago

Thinking of picking up a vermona perfourmer any current slutz care to weigh in on how this unit stands up in 2017 given how much...

frankenstino
replies: 95 views: 8,409
Treebase DMX 2 days ago

Anyone know what synth they used at 3:00? It sounds like horns, very warm lovely tone. You can hear it again at 3:52 holding...

bloodsample
replies: 72 views: 19,229
studio460 2 days ago

A couple of weeks ago, reports surfaced which stated that Gibson, the owner of the Oberheim Brand, planned on returning the brand...

dannykorrson
replies: 109 views: 5,748
Whitecat 2 days ago
replies: 1,633 views: 224,927
AceNoir 2 days ago

RC-808, still very preliminary work. Freeware. The “analogue mafia”, all former Roland engineers, lead by Tadao Kikumoto...

SynMike
replies: 68 views: 3,745
Jpro600k 2 days ago

I was going to post this in the Lamest videos thread. but then I stopped myself... I've seen too many awesome videos in the...

golden beers
replies: 555 views: 56,542
Jpro600k 2 days ago

is anything like this already available? I would love to see a computer kit editor for the TR8S with an easy drag &...

pluto_ro
replies: 3 views: 369
pluto_ro 2 days ago

Yes, another MIDI Interface thread. But really there aren't really any thread where the questions I've got is answered and I...

Sry
replies: 39 views: 1,427
Monotremata 2 days ago

I like my current stand (it's Standtastic) but it protrudes too far out from the wall and I'm looking for something to take up...

pr0gr4m
replies: 7 views: 414
jabar 2 days ago

I didnt find a thread, nor video coverage, so i thought i'd tell you guys :) At Superbooth the Kenton Midi guys showed me a...

Coorec
replies: 53 views: 2,673
Dr.Noize 2 days ago

There was a little bit of mention of trackers on another thread where we were getting all nostalgic and thought the topic...

Derp
replies: 165 views: 10,189
locojohn 2 days ago

So - finally. The beast is here. A shiny new Midas Venice F24 that will take me out from the computer. My first impression was...

CarLofgren
replies: 135 views: 44,086
kings 2 days ago

Next Generation Tape Echo – Echo Fix Didn't see this coming up yet. Reverb in DSP, but the tape is...

Yoozer
replies: 11 views: 1,210
Bignatius 2 days ago

Just wondering if anyone knows the drum machine used in this song. Mo'funk · The Operator - 1997 Djax...

Xavier G
replies: 2 views: 313
the_soulcatcher 2 days ago
replies: 42 views: 4,183
kaykaynotk 2 days ago

When worlds collide — Dave Smith meets Pioneer DJ | DJWORX was not expecting anything like this

gerby derb
replies: 4,039 views: 289,286
Treebase DMX 2 days ago

I figure its time for another round up of what we're all digging. I'm really loving this mix from Moderate on BPitch. Moderat -...

msl
replies: 2,979 views: 165,066
theshinenz 2 days ago

Has anyone been able to get this setup to work? I can play the KO Pro with my Axiom controller using the RK002. Everything...

DJElectricDaddy
replies: 2 views: 284
DJElectricDaddy 2 days ago

This Christmas Santa is bringing me a new Vermona DRM1 mkIII analog drum synthesizer. I currently have a mixer that has enough...

metaBit
replies: 9 views: 1,915
Bignatius 2 days ago

Black Corp just teased a new 8 Voice Poly - Elka Synthex style... #xerxessynth hashtag on Instagram • Photos and...

Maffez
replies: 322 views: 21,791
Seamus O' Bottle 2 days ago

There were some mentions on the SP16 thread but maybe it needs a separate discussion. Personally i find it extremely ugly...

Sebastian N
replies: 141 views: 9,703
cl516 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search