The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Reverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I know it's a little bit off topic... I'm looking for informations on how to get updated currently used in North America...

stevegalante
replies: 0 views: 767
stevegalante 20th September 2007

some months ago i sold my waldorf Q, which had been my keyboard controller on my midi rig. i have recently replaced it with an...

vixapphire
replies: 5 views: 1,635
rachel 20th September 2007

hi folks, i'm wondering if there is a recommendable (19") analog stereo flanger (with balanced in- and outputs). the...

moogerfoogerman
replies: 20 views: 2,116
moogerfoogerman 19th September 2007

I'm doing industrial/EBM stuff so im looking for something in the 500 to 1000 dollar range for drums, and vocal mostly but also...

t-bone
replies: 3 views: 1,064
amd 19th September 2007

Ok i have been reading lots and lots of posts right now and i think i confused my self more. I mean chosing this is like someone...

Djreversal
replies: 6 views: 1,741
Djreversal 19th September 2007

Hi guys, a couple of months ago I purchased a used Microwave XT and every time I rotate a knob it stores the parameters...

amd
replies: 4 views: 1,744
amd 18th September 2007

Hi, can you tell the name of this song ? or... can you tell the name of the drum machine ? that vintage drum machine its not...

sexxy
replies: 3 views: 1,264
Nordenstam 17th September 2007

Another recent thread on this board got me asking the question; Who's producing EDM with out a computer? I mean this must be a...

ONDRAY
replies: 13 views: 2,631
Reptil 17th September 2007

Are there outfits that offer tweaks for the TR-909 like Robin Whittle does with his 303 Devil Fish? Any suggestions for refurbs?

ravachol
replies: 2 views: 1,129
joshelevator 16th September 2007

I heard it in the club and loved it.....It's goes something like this. "i'm not here for your entertainment" something...

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 3 views: 702
rectifier 16th September 2007

Is there a realistic sounding drum machine available with separate output for kick and then another seperate output for snare and...

woods
replies: 28 views: 10,564
carlheinz 16th September 2007

Hey everyone, I have a Novation Super Bass Station. When I booted it up today, all the sounds in it were crazy goob-ely-gook!...

kennyd03
replies: 4 views: 1,159
joshelevator 16th September 2007

A question to you guys who run your own label: Aside from your own productions or the ones from your surrounding crew, how do...

alexstringer
replies: 0 views: 707
alexstringer 15th September 2007

I started up a file that was done and saved using battery 2 and cubase SX3. I loaded it up in Cubase 4 using battery 3. The...

ONDRAY
replies: 2 views: 1,412
ONDRAY 15th September 2007

I'm slowly delving into some production and have two questions regarding samples (drums/percussion mainly) 1) How important is...

AgentSanchez
replies: 16 views: 3,223
kennyd03 15th September 2007

Hi all, I'm very new to this, so pardon me if this question is stupid. My band Darling (Darling if you want to check it out)...

Doctor Ox
replies: 3 views: 1,241
Stevil 14th September 2007

Hey all, I was wondering how people here compose together, simultaneously. There are a lot of good options for editing film on a...

schmudde
replies: 15 views: 1,920
lord toranaga 13th September 2007

Ok I have an I mac with no expansion slots , is there any way to use UAD stuff with it?

sctt_stone
replies: 6 views: 1,074
gio.vanni 13th September 2007

3VOOR12 - Aflevering: 3VOOR12WHITENOISE its part one! (Some dutch radio giberish in the begining) 1) Frank Kusserow...

jkamata
replies: 1 views: 1,246
jonnypowell 13th September 2007

And here it is. Apple - Logic Studio - Logic Pro 8

Pollyrythm
replies: 1 views: 1,006
Eigenwert 13th September 2007

I need a soft sampling program in which i can import .wav file multisamples and control them with a midi keyboard. Piano roll to...

jjay13
replies: 17 views: 2,721
Beastie 13th September 2007

im not sure if this ever happened in this forum but my question is for those who know how to make a chesty sounding kick what...

Misha
replies: 27 views: 3,152
Tom VDH 13th September 2007

SQ80-emulating VSTi available! www.vintagesynth.org Section Ensoniq http://itec.uka.de/~buchty/sq80/sq8l/SQ8L-v0.84a.jpg ...

sexxy
replies: 1 views: 1,296
Stevil 13th September 2007

Hello all, Does anybody have a preference between software and hardware vocoder's? Are there any good freeware/shareware...

pedestrian47
replies: 3 views: 1,105
sexxy 12th September 2007

Thinking of picking up the NI Komplete package, is it worth the money. Since I upgraded my MAC to a new Intel Xeon my version...

ONDRAY
replies: 10 views: 1,470
ONDRAY 12th September 2007

Hello Everybody ! I picked up a 2.2ghz MacBook Pro for school and I wanted to start getting into alot of Electronic Music...

Mellotronfan89
replies: 12 views: 2,889
Doktorfuture 12th September 2007

I'm helping an artist I produced put together her live show, and we need to find a decent hardware sampler that the keyboard...

Deleted bd1be4f
replies: 8 views: 1,820
backplay 12th September 2007

Ahh.. the joys of vintage analog. My prophet 5 stopped working a while back. Turns out it was a bad voice board. The voice...

sleepwalker
replies: 7 views: 2,361
analogbass 12th September 2007

Interested in both learning about playing the keys (music theory) and electronic music production (composing). Im looking for a...

dont
replies: 7 views: 1,232
sexxy 12th September 2007

Hey ... I am a mac user using protools and seem to notice that there are alot of vsti's available for PC etc ... is there a piece...

ilovesound
replies: 3 views: 2,047
superjc 11th September 2007

Yo. Im just gettin' into the whole sampling/midi scene, and I have a few questions. However we'll knock em out one by one....

Nick_1234
replies: 12 views: 1,016
Nick_1234 11th September 2007

Ca anyone on here tell me how to convert files from a Korg X2 synth to regular midi files? I don't own an X2 and am no longer in...

foolsfortune
replies: 0 views: 1,733
foolsfortune 11th September 2007

extracted from original TC FireworX Demo CD track26 .wav 14.620 KB .wma lossless file size was : 6.249 KB .ape insane : 6.278...

sexxy
replies: 3 views: 5,182
Fabrice Gabriel 11th September 2007

Hello all, Awhile back I posted a thread asking about converting audio from 16 bit to 24 bit- the general consensus was that it...

pedestrian47
replies: 3 views: 945
VictorQ 10th September 2007

I'm dead keen to get a summing mixer, but am not able to demo any.. I'm totally undecided as to which one I should go for. I've...

jonnypowell
replies: 28 views: 3,639
Heavyweight 10th September 2007

anyone no why 90% of the preset patches on the moog little phatty are out of tune...is this typical of analog moog synths or am i...

rdfusari
replies: 10 views: 1,258
sleepwalker 9th September 2007

I need to build a digital patch-bay (matrix mixer) on a PCI-Express Mac, and I'm wondering which would be better, a few Lynx...

Doktorfuture
replies: 3 views: 1,138
sexxy 9th September 2007

Hi guys, I am currently in a situation were I have been asked by a major label branch from another country to do a remix of an...

elarreal
replies: 10 views: 7,550
Jazzpunk 9th September 2007

I often like to pitch audio samples and you quite easily get digital artifacts if you go to far as opposed to using a record...

dbot
replies: 2 views: 1,158
MrHope 9th September 2007

So I have been playing with this thing for about 6 months now and writing some songs. Now that I am sitting down to record I...

contramark
replies: 15 views: 2,413
Cojo 9th September 2007

Will a Minimoog Voyager fit on one of these Ultimate Support Apex stands( I guess on the lower tier, as the bars seem longer)....

nynofi
replies: 3 views: 1,634
nynofi 9th September 2007

ok so just got linked to one of these bad boys do they work ? who has used one and can comment? are they studio application...

Luko
replies: 12 views: 5,927
sexxy 9th September 2007

Hope you guys can help me here. I used to work with hardware and love to get my hand on turning the processor. I am using...

jt916
replies: 2 views: 806
sexxy 9th September 2007

Hello I am looking for a software sampler that would be able to pitchshift automatically without changing the length (speed...

sergioelectro
replies: 6 views: 981
sexxy 9th September 2007

Sysex Controller for a Waldorf Microwave 1 I'd like to pick up a controller that can be used to modulate all the various sysex...

teknosmoker
replies: 8 views: 9,046
sexxy 9th September 2007

There's a J-Wire version available locally for $600. It looks to be in good shape, everything works. I've already got a Pro5 and...

sleepwalker
replies: 13 views: 1,971
lazzaro 9th September 2007

So, is the Evolution UC-33e about the cheapest thing you can get with a handful of sliders and knobs? I've seen the M-Audio DJ...

ersheff
replies: 3 views: 1,107
sexxy 9th September 2007

I have an old organ that has those goofy, but not useless, drum sounds. You all know what I mean, nothing banging, just funky...

jbuehler
replies: 2 views: 2,904
contramark 8th September 2007

How many of you run soft synths in stereo all the time? I ask because people keep suggesting to me that i use guitar pedals to...

sctt_stone
replies: 8 views: 2,951
Peake 8th September 2007

Hi There, I have been listening to Lusine's Serial hodgepodge album recently and was struck near dumb by how good it sounds....

krisstoff
replies: 6 views: 1,329
Popbott 8th September 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search