The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored BySweetwater
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Custom designed cab with a retro style rear mounted bogen ch10 all tube screemin monster toned rig! Uses 7868 power tube, 12ax7...

thebluesbox.com
replies: 2 views: 1,030
thebluesbox.com 26th April 2007

Inquiring slutz want to...

Jazzpunk
replies: 6 views: 1,494
basscakes 26th April 2007

Demo and clips! http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/products/jupiter-8v/intro.html

Mark1353
replies: 30 views: 4,718
envy 26th April 2007

I just moved into a house here in Brooklyn with a room mate(something im new too) my studio room pretty much got a 36 sq foot...

fr0st
replies: 33 views: 7,588
fr0st 26th April 2007

anyone know of a plugin/program that can do scrathes that suound SImIlar to a Dj scrathing vynil? or a technique to do this but...

gsilbers
replies: 8 views: 1,840
gsilbers 25th April 2007

Hey Guys, Iv been working on a track for the past few weeks & the deeper I get, the more apparent it becomes that it needs...

Pollyrythm
replies: 3 views: 877
teknosmoker 25th April 2007

I am slowly building up a collection of software and hardware for a project that I am about to dive into. It's an...

hduncan
replies: 0 views: 1,541
hduncan 24th April 2007

just trying to track down some rock acapella's?? seems to be a tonne of hiphop and r& b sites out there anyone know of a...

Luko
replies: 2 views: 730
Luko 24th April 2007

I think I've seen something to this effect. Looking to some kind of plugin to view incoming audio. Maybe something that can...

redstudio
replies: 1 views: 3,674
Lagerfeldt 22nd April 2007

Hi I'm in the very very bad situation I just burn my Juno 60 with 220 V current. Right now... I need service manual for...

kbjazzman
replies: 0 views: 852
kbjazzman 22nd April 2007

I'm trying to repair some of my older Roland gear ( S770, Jd800, XV88) I'm not getting far with Roland USA Just wanted to know...

Syki
replies: 10 views: 1,654
robd 21st April 2007

I'm trying to make a decision here about the best option for my monitoring system. I'm only make some tracks here and there and...

bluemoon
replies: 0 views: 897
bluemoon 21st April 2007

What is your favorite? Mine is the roland jupiter 8. I found these interesting clips...

PhuckHead
replies: 13 views: 1,578
waveterm 20th April 2007

I was wondering if anyone knew if Access was getting ready to release a new Virus anytime soon. I know they usually drop...

3rd Floor
replies: 25 views: 2,647
rolo 20th April 2007

I'd like to have a setup with the computer that allows me to see a virtual keyboard layout next to a browser for selecting...

androne
replies: 1 views: 637
Stevil 20th April 2007

Does anyne know how I can add a subtle synthesized buzz to an already harmonically distorted guitar tone? I am talking about an...

AcousticsWizard
replies: 7 views: 2,040
damien 19th April 2007

They are rather new units, but does anyone have any experience with either the creamware PRO-12 or the creamware MINIMAX?

DaveH
replies: 15 views: 4,982
analogbass 19th April 2007

I'm on the lookout for a Wav display to use in my sequencer, basically what I want is a display of the wav (as it is shown in a...

beatbed
replies: 2 views: 1,144
jupiter8 19th April 2007

Growing up in the 70's was awesome if you were into synths and LSD laced productions typical of synth pioneers like Todd...

pwpi
replies: 2 views: 1,149
pwpi 19th April 2007

What advantage does a line level mixer give me when working with a lot of synths.

fr0st
replies: 8 views: 2,642
octatonic 18th April 2007

is there a way to browse the "list" on the roland fantom module using my midi controller. i hope you guys understand...

kriscain
replies: 0 views: 917
kriscain 18th April 2007

Hello everybody! I'm currently working on building up my synth and sound module collection. I am particularly interested in a...

amd
replies: 5 views: 3,752
amd 18th April 2007

Hi all, I'm currently making music (or trying to!) using only a pc and the relevant software. What i wanted to ask you all...

-Q-
replies: 10 views: 1,500
audiovisceral 16th April 2007

hi there! i´m willing to buy the small basic system for about 1000€ but i´m wondering about the sound of it... - is it more...

stimming
replies: 4 views: 2,890
stimming 15th April 2007

I'm a keyboard noob. please be gentle. I've got a home studio and incorporate keys from time to time, but would more if I...

undermind
replies: 18 views: 2,721
ignatius 14th April 2007

i just saw this well choice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDxFqw36KQ0

Justynfromnz
replies: 9 views: 1,097
Yetti 14th April 2007

my hardware collection has been making babies this month, and I've got 4 pieces of outboard gear in my setup (machine drum, juno...

schnerg
replies: 5 views: 1,264
schnerg 14th April 2007

Who owns one, and how reliable are they in terms of tuning, etc? Any sites that i can here demos of other than SE's...

kingofswing
replies: 9 views: 1,863
kingofswing 14th April 2007

Hey how's it going. I understand that a boost on an instrument with a fairly poor Equalizer can sound inferior to the same boost...

ubik
replies: 1 views: 1,276
cosmos 13th April 2007

I read an interview in Mix that was done witrh Howard Benson. In the article he says that he emphasizes guitar parts with...

keilson
replies: 18 views: 1,593
keilson 12th April 2007

What would be the best? Who uses what and why? boing

huberkinky
replies: 13 views: 1,864
huberkinky 12th April 2007

i was looking at the roland mc-202 and was pretty set on buying one, but then i read there was no way to save your sequences....

doctormonella
replies: 4 views: 2,921
jude 12th April 2007

hi guys i will be forever in debt to the dude how will help me with this one for i havent done music for like a month and i fill...

meymia
replies: 4 views: 2,782
groovepusher 12th April 2007

Does anyone here who use any of the fantom or motif rack sound modules tell me if they are different from the actual keyboards,...

Versatile255
replies: 11 views: 2,441
vixapphire 10th April 2007

I wanted to share this site with all Dance music enthusiasts http://alldj.org/index.php its like great podcasts...

gsilbers
replies: 2 views: 1,030
gsilbers 9th April 2007

Hi, i would like to see what options are out there for remixing contracts. Producer points, publishing split, etc...

davelister6
replies: 1 views: 1,241
gsilbers 9th April 2007

Hello out there. I am looking into getting a synth (Fantom X, Motif Es or Xs, Triton, kurrzweil, etc.) Mostly for composing. I...

pournam
replies: 1 views: 1,546
BradD 9th April 2007

can anyone recomend a free plugin or program designed to make long, spacious, unusual ambience? Preferably VST, but standalone...

edit machine
replies: 4 views: 961
woomanmoomin 9th April 2007

Hi all, I'm in the market for a single space sound engine, that I'm going to utilize mostly as a lead synth. Looking for a...

doa2k
replies: 20 views: 1,723
doa2k 8th April 2007

hello, Im new in the synth universe. Im looking for analog percusive sounds which dont precisely emulate any particular acoustic...

jorstua
replies: 9 views: 1,184
jorstua 8th April 2007

I was wondering what are good settings on compressors to get snappy drums and synth bass sounds. Are there some common settings...

rids
replies: 18 views: 6,698
Musiclab 7th April 2007

I need some non analogue traditional bread and butter sounds (piano, brass, horns) etc. Is it worth purchasing a used jv 2080 or...

amd
replies: 10 views: 1,169
teknosmoker 7th April 2007

Really loving the stuff that this guy is doing, the bottom end on his tracks sound so deep and fat. Does anyone have any insites...

krisstoff
replies: 14 views: 5,731
Gryten 7th April 2007

Hi, In Movies you can always hear those giant orchestral "wush"es which build up tension. Similar to a reverse crash...

analographi
replies: 17 views: 7,877
kosi 6th April 2007

So, I have a Triton Studio (76 key) that I only use occasionally and it recently occurred to me that with the softsynths...

tedpenn
replies: 14 views: 3,669
rids 6th April 2007

I have a power mac G5 2.3ghz 2gig ram and 250gb internal and 250gb external hard drives running Digital Performer 5.1, with a...

Machands
replies: 4 views: 1,198
ShaneFontane 6th April 2007

Hi all. I was thinking about using my laptop to run Reason 3.0 and play a live gig. I was going to use Reasons combinator to...

zkarssli
replies: 3 views: 1,049
Soundone 5th April 2007

Hi guys, Can one of you Waldorf Micro Q owners please tell me the difference between yellow and black versions? I am offered a...

Farshad
replies: 16 views: 2,419
Farshad 3rd April 2007

Hi. I know noting about tuners and wonder what tuner I should get for my analogue synths? Can I get the same people use for...

Cojo
replies: 13 views: 2,230
Cojo 3rd April 2007

I've heard a few people say before that it's a good idea to mix through a 2bus and then take it off before mastering. I know that...

jonnypowell
replies: 5 views: 1,342
Musiclab 3rd April 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search