The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored BySweetwater
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

What is your general workflow for creating creating electronic music? Obviously every sound will be different, but in general how...

Tibbon
replies: 1 views: 2,929
cosmos 17th March 2007

i will start by saying i have been a hardware guy every since i set up my own home studio in 1996. been a paid pro since 98. ...

upscaps
replies: 10 views: 1,855
kingofswing 17th March 2007

i am trying to figure out if there is any way to send a midi start messege to a Korg KMS 30 (midi to din sync box) from logic pro...

edit machine
replies: 17 views: 3,637
Electric Motel 16th March 2007

It seems like I must be missing something really obvious here, but I can't figure it out. How do I record audio from one of the...

rockinrocker
replies: 1 views: 3,845
marcus 16th March 2007

I'm starting to think that my midi/audio interface is the reason all of my music sounds like ****. I am currently using a Tascam...

wormsoftheearth
replies: 0 views: 1,163
wormsoftheearth 16th March 2007

Here is mine - I am in a duo but don't have a pic of my partners set up. ...

theoryinmotion
replies: 3 views: 1,149
ShaneFontane 15th March 2007

Hey Everyone, I was going through my software compressors last night and recorded a 2 measure kick only of each compressor. The...

ShaneFontane
replies: 7 views: 1,551
ShaneFontane 14th March 2007

hi everybody, i need for a projects, all the samples of the Roland TR-707 but with a HQ because all i download on the web are not...

mute13
replies: 0 views: 1,502
mute13 14th March 2007

If I import a midi or audio file into Sonar, Sonar has a default tempo of 100 BPM which makes the tune very draggy if the tempo...

foolsfortune
replies: 0 views: 824
foolsfortune 14th March 2007

Let me start by saying I'm a sometimes-reader, first-time poster on these boards. I've toured and recorded with several...

DivideYourTime
replies: 2 views: 1,587
foolsfortune 14th March 2007

i REALLY want to know how they eq mariah careys vocals? has anyone noticed over the last few years you can barely hear her actual...

Dreism
replies: 10 views: 958
Dreism 14th March 2007

OK, youre all gearheads so......QUESTIONS! what was your first synth? what synth do you hate the most? what is your...

revrb
replies: 183 views: 16,113
kratser 14th March 2007

Advice please! I've started making electronic music and I'm really enjoying it and want to get into it a little more seriously. I...

juicylime
replies: 3 views: 4,142
Stevil 13th March 2007

My problem is that Im trying to connect my Roland JP-8000 To my Edirol PCR-A30 Midi controllers midi input so i can use logic's...

kirkjoe
replies: 1 views: 1,504
kirkjoe 13th March 2007

who is more good the adam monitor P22A or the dynaudio bm12a

haim
replies: 1 views: 1,235
matucha 13th March 2007

HELOO GUYS I START MAKE PSY MUSIC AND I AM INTERESTED TO BUY MONITORS MY FRIND TOLD ME TO BUY DYNAUDIO BM12A OR ADAM P22A HELP...

haim
replies: 0 views: 772
haim 13th March 2007

hi all . should i use q mix +4 or -10 db ? I have some synth ( jomox, super bass station ,and virus c ) input...

win
replies: 0 views: 850
win 13th March 2007

I don't have any high end EQ plugins to compare them to.... Will a UAD or other high end plugs blow away the Ableton EQs? How...

drockfresh
replies: 11 views: 4,273
mvollrath 13th March 2007

Just curious, which music/audio application the elctronic guys are using as their main application! fruity loops over here...

wafze
replies: 26 views: 2,136
cornutt 12th March 2007

ok, i'm pretty sure my next synth is going to be one of these... i'm looking for something that has good basic oscillator...

soultrane
replies: 20 views: 1,664
kratser 12th March 2007

Ok, what is the deal with this thing...it seems that all the music stores claim to not have this in yet or mention "pre...

wormsoftheearth
replies: 1 views: 1,608
ToneCre8 12th March 2007

Sorry for the long post... I am new to the world of MIDI. I have been playing and recording music for years but have never done...

postprodidiot
replies: 1 views: 1,076
synth.ignition 11th March 2007

This is an amazing look at the advent of Electronic Music from the early '80s, although it feels more like a '70's production. ...

GilWave
replies: 4 views: 1,179
ralphski 11th March 2007

Does anyone have any input on this keyboard? I'm looking into purchasing it used; it is fairly cheap. It appears to be a pain...

ArkhonValley
replies: 2 views: 3,047
GuruInSpace 10th March 2007

Any one have any expieriece with this 16 channel DI unit? The price is right, but I am not sure it will be of any qulality. I am...

basscakes
replies: 1 views: 1,985
Reptil 10th March 2007

What gear or synths are people using to get such full sounding basslines (like Trentemoller) that don't smear the other elements...

Mixmoses
replies: 34 views: 3,196
Mixmoses 8th March 2007

I mainly produce dark progressive house/trance (cheeseless trance heh ). I also dabble in techno and pretty much any electronic...

Mixmoses
replies: 3 views: 795
Mixmoses 8th March 2007

hi . Anyone used the nuendo export?comprehend midi track) to mixdown audio track and then that "mixdown...

win
replies: 1 views: 2,411
AnAverageJoe 8th March 2007

I'm selling my Macbeth M3X analog synth. If you don't know much about this modern rarity, check it out here: Macbeth...

rids
replies: 3 views: 1,980
rids 7th March 2007

Hi all Anyone know of someone, preferably in main land europe, who repairs Fairlights? My Series III won't boot up since I...

dlmorley
replies: 0 views: 2,678
dlmorley 7th March 2007

Hello friends. What do you mean about this MIDI Sequencer? I am thinking about purchase this machine. It is easy and intuitive. I...

Ondrash
replies: 0 views: 1,765
Ondrash 7th March 2007

Since they always get pigeon-holed as "electronica", I suppose I'll just put this thread in here. But, yes, the new...

RobR
replies: 2 views: 1,929
RobR 7th March 2007

i'm gonna be there for a few days, rockin at a nice geektech party. what else is happenin?

overclock
replies: 0 views: 752
overclock 6th March 2007

Hi, I just realized that the increments of nudge and track object delay in Logic are not fine enough to truly line up the phase...

andrewsc
replies: 9 views: 2,207
andrewsc 6th March 2007

i realy love the the sound of the chemical brothers' albums.they just seem to have a thickness and weight i dont hear in alot of...

syrinx70
replies: 10 views: 5,809
bluemoon 6th March 2007

Hi All, Can someone recommend a good keyboard cleaning product to keep the keys on my synths clean? Thanks

Pollyrythm
replies: 3 views: 963
Pollyrythm 5th March 2007

Having just listened to "I want to dance with somebody" again i was wondering if anyone might know what synth does the...

Kevin Thoms
replies: 4 views: 1,220
basscakes 5th March 2007

PLAY WITH THE CHANGES; i love this record for its songs but it is also a real audiophile gem. definitely one to get on...

soultrane
replies: 12 views: 1,219
soulata 5th March 2007

Has anyone here used the Red 2 while producing electronic tracks and if so how did you find it. is it a killer or a filler ?

krisstoff
replies: 1 views: 1,028
octatonic 2nd March 2007

with all those, it is a dual core 3400 amd i think, 2 gig ram. audiophile 2496 soundcard. i did have some cracks and pops with...

idrisguitar
replies: 4 views: 2,330
idrisguitar 2nd March 2007

I'm posting three very short clips of three different songs all done by the same guy. I'm trying to figure out what plug / plugs...

jgrif08
replies: 7 views: 1,305
breenerino 2nd March 2007

I hahe some qusion about "super bass station" !! I hahe some qusion about "super bass station" !!

win
replies: 13 views: 2,734
win 1st March 2007

At home, my home computer has all the interfaces, large midi keybaord, keyboard/synths, protools, reason 3, software ... etc.....

Seventhsense
replies: 2 views: 703
Seventhsense 1st March 2007

I know this is a super broad question but I'm interested how you guys are doing it. A buddy wants to start recording a Postal...

Hope209
replies: 9 views: 3,590
Reptil 1st March 2007

Hi just wondering if anyone has heard this offering on LO recordings... This duo originally did stuff in the late seventies...

kikumoto
replies: 20 views: 1,886
basscakes 28th February 2007

I currently use Logic Pro and Pro Tools along with Reason and NI's Komplete. I am curious if there are features about Ableton...

Jazzpunk
replies: 30 views: 2,515
Stevil 28th February 2007

is there really THAT big of a difference between the 2?? I'm thinking of selling my Access Virus C and Waldorf XT, and replacing...

mikecook
replies: 35 views: 3,735
massimo 28th February 2007

Hi there, I'm new to both this forum and to computer recording, so this will probably be an easy answer for many of you, but...

Rudebwoy1981
replies: 0 views: 6,361
Rudebwoy1981 27th February 2007

Hi All, Im currently selling my Yamaha 01x to upgrade to a better Audio/Midi interface. Basically I want something with...

Pollyrythm
replies: 7 views: 1,309
Chucho 27th February 2007

I know that there is an actual garbage can sampled in the BFD percussion pack, but I never expected the entire pack to be pretty...

[email protected]
replies: 3 views: 966
robi 27th February 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search