The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored BySweetwater
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Got it yesterday ... sounds awesome ! Just wanted to share :) Rob Papen : Inspiration Soundware mac

mac black
replies: 4 views: 2,244
zebastian21 25th August 2007

Hi, first post here and I'm looking for some advice (yeah, another one of those shiee )... First off, all this will probably be...

dewey decibel
replies: 12 views: 1,132
stevelibby3 25th August 2007

Hello my friends can you tell me what are the best audio interfaces with only 2 outputs (stereo ) and with Midi for work with...

ventura33
replies: 2 views: 1,029

Now I feel like a complete twat asking this question on such a site but its doing my head in man! Im new to it all and well I...

munt trumpet
replies: 3 views: 755

So...where would be a good place for me to go to learn more about electronic music? I've been listening to some electronic (at...

IndieEngineer
replies: 12 views: 1,151

1. If my BPM is 136 then time from kick to next kick is 441ms. How long take all compression cycle? For example attack 41ms +...

panmarek
replies: 13 views: 7,414

Well here is what my workflow looks like.... my Mv8800 is the main sampler in my studio and the main sequencer telling my synths...

gio.vanni
replies: 6 views: 1,149

Just wanted to know if someone knows what FX is used on the Trentemöller remix on Röyksopp's "What Else is there"...

Melkisedek
replies: 8 views: 2,307

In my dream, I am watching television when a news story comes on about some guy who is the hot musician/producer. His...

joeq
replies: 3 views: 888
Popbott 25th August 2007

never seen a post like this, im curious, if some one has done the A/B test ? the audio-technica atus am150 sounds great +...

sexxy
replies: 11 views: 7,721
JohnRoberts 24th August 2007

After not working on it for way too long, I finished my x0xb0x tonight. The only major problem I hit was figuring out why the...

Tibbon
replies: 10 views: 3,037
7161 24th August 2007

Hi all, I am using Pro Tools on my iBook and am trying to figure out how I can use the Spectrasonics Bass Legends library....

jtrainer
replies: 1 views: 1,034
Dr.Wu 24th August 2007

I've asked a long time ago for asistance on few production forums, but didn't get any answer.. so, I need to chop some mp3's...

HeatMan
replies: 16 views: 5,337
Jazzpunk 24th August 2007

hey, guys! I'm really into groups like Chromeo and i wanna build my own talkbox. Is there anybody here that has built one? I...

wagz
replies: 3 views: 1,605
wagz 24th August 2007

As I recently discovered, mapping midi controllers to record automation in PT LE is not really possible. I can play my virtual...

jbuehler
replies: 0 views: 798
jbuehler 21st August 2007

I sometimes run sound for a church and they use a yamaha dx7 for their youthgroups worship band. Apparently the kids messing...

StrykeBack
replies: 2 views: 11,258
coolout 21st August 2007

Hi guys, Can anyone recommend a decent, up-to-date book on producing electronic music? Best place to learn is always the ear but...

webby
replies: 2 views: 4,203
webby 21st August 2007

This is a link to a thread in the Computer Music Forum. I figured most people in this Forum would be better experienced to answer...

jbuehler
replies: 1 views: 777
Stiff 20th August 2007

im interested in getting a 22space system to start with...do they live up to expectations?

nick x0x
replies: 10 views: 2,797
nick x0x 20th August 2007

Hi all, long time, Anyway I just got a Line 6 KB37 (for the portability) but I can't get the midi to work. I've tried all the...

spector29
replies: 0 views: 702
spector29 20th August 2007

So I have 2 unitors set up via usb through the G5, it's worked this way for years without a hitch. I left the rig on (which...

vixapphire
replies: 3 views: 1,107
Reptil 20th August 2007

Hi all :) I have a JP8000 that I record sounds off of, but I haven't been able to get my sequencer (Acid Pro 6 or Ableton Live...

The Beat Counsel
replies: 5 views: 4,815
Meriphew 19th August 2007

Hi, For those of you using Triton Extreme, is its sampler a fully functional for example like EMU samplers? Thanks in advance

Farshad
replies: 0 views: 705
Farshad 19th August 2007

I was lucky enough to go to a pre-namm preview in January and saw a video demo of this and had to have one!cooge(i paid for it...

trumpetadam
replies: 1 views: 1,303
synthoid 19th August 2007

yo I have an MPC a Motif classic board/controller...4 other sound modules and im using ableton live to make beats in. How can I...

Big a dog
replies: 21 views: 1,045
aeonsound 18th August 2007

Please, folks - serious inquiries only - thanks. 3-Room Recording Studio Space Available Available for Lease or Share...

Sqye
replies: 0 views: 1,336
Sqye 17th August 2007

Has anyone seen a review of these yet? Looks like this thing could solve all my gigging problems with ableton live instead of...

DJ Squid
replies: 3 views: 1,789
Stiff 17th August 2007

Next piece of gear on the list is a high end dual channel pre for tracking. I would like to track external and soft...

sourcekode
replies: 9 views: 1,538
mac black 17th August 2007

Hi: Live on stage, I'd like to have a second mic just for scat. I want to give this vocal a variety of instrument sounds. I...

riquepagan
replies: 6 views: 1,256
musicman100 16th August 2007

I don't know about you, but I spend about every waking moment editing or working on Pro Tools. I personally use the Fkeys as my...

cortaudio
replies: 5 views: 1,153
edit machine 16th August 2007

Hi There - Can anyone tell me what would be a better purchase? I current have a Studiologic SL-161 controller for my midi gear...

28Foot Cat
replies: 0 views: 1,679
28Foot Cat 16th August 2007

just a few pix on the web, some "whatever" reviews by DJs but no info on the roland site and no audio files around with...

gsilbers
replies: 4 views: 4,807
steveman 15th August 2007

So all I wanna do is open a lead guitar or vocal line, select/copy the notes that are already there, and paste them to create a...

dnaflr2
replies: 0 views: 2,210
dnaflr2 15th August 2007

Hi, Just got myself a Focusrite Compounder, which looks really neat and sounds great (from previous work with it). I'm using a...

merveilleux
replies: 11 views: 6,744
merveilleux 15th August 2007

i came accross a cheat sheet for eq on normal instruments. Its not really a cheat sheet, just a reference, it lets you know...

feedback711
replies: 25 views: 7,988
auxpot 14th August 2007

Hi guys, Been lurking here for ages. I just bought a micro korg and i have no need for my Access virus classic. Never even turn...

BryanC
replies: 1 views: 913
BryanC 14th August 2007

(in german)

Reptil
replies: 1 views: 2,271
pro 13th August 2007

Hi there, A friend and I have a recordingstudio using different hardware/software. So I was wondering if it is possible to use...

Magic Mill
replies: 3 views: 3,431
Big Fish 13th August 2007

During the compositional process, I'd like to be able to mute various hardware synths and record the mutes as automation using my...

teknosmoker
replies: 3 views: 1,968
Reptil 13th August 2007

I'm selling my ATC-X. I love it and will get another, but I have to sell it right now. I posted pics and a full description of my...

rids
replies: 4 views: 1,813
rids 13th August 2007

After a long time (pushed by the friends) I decided to to make some gigs with my "electronic" project. My music is...

matucha
replies: 36 views: 7,649
aeonsound 12th August 2007

i have a m-audio radium 61 that just cant stop screwing up. first i had to get a new usb port put in it... now it wont stay in...

wedgewedge
replies: 3 views: 893
azwun25 12th August 2007

I've just posted a note with prices in the gear classifieds or PM me for details

Daddy No
replies: 0 views: 784
Daddy No 11th August 2007

so i went in thinking i would get the voyager rack however after some more playing with the keyboard in particular the touchpad...

Luko
replies: 30 views: 2,579
Luko 11th August 2007

I don't know if this has been posted before but. The future of music: The 'Tenori-On'.. check it out:...

3rd Floor
replies: 16 views: 3,162
Jules 10th August 2007

Hey, I'm about to start work on a mix tomorrow that I no I'm gona run into problems with. The track has 2 bass drum parts,...

kikumoto
replies: 2 views: 775
jude 10th August 2007

Okay so I am collecting synths these days. Cheap ones, but it is a start. I am REALLY excited to add some more hands on steps to...

jbuehler
replies: 7 views: 1,175
modistylee 9th August 2007

I'm selling a Nordlead 2 keyboard version. Anyone inerested? I'l like to have 500 euro for it. It's looking perfect, no scratch...

lawrence_o
replies: 2 views: 724
lawrence_o 9th August 2007

Hello. Can you help me? I want buy a hardware compressor with SideChain function. Max for a $2K

Technique
replies: 6 views: 1,295
Pilepoile 9th August 2007

Hey all, just picked up an original BS with the 3 octave keyboard. I got a good deal on it and it sounds...

s.d.finley
replies: 8 views: 1,854
s.d.finley 9th August 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search