The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Reverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi My friend and I have hardware set ups consisting of synths, drum machines and sequencers etc. We would like to link our...

BGR
replies: 12 views: 2,899
hcppp 24th May 2020

Hello, I am a MIDI noob. Here is what I am trying to accomplish without a computer or DAW. I want to be able to play live with...

guerilladelphia
replies: 2 views: 585
guerilladelphia 24th May 2020

Hi recently got an ASR-X (black one), initially I will use it as a sound module and effects unit with an eventual plan to process...

DJKrishna
replies: 9 views: 561
MENNEKE 24th May 2020

Hi guys, I currently use Massive as my go to vst synth. A lot of people are recommending Sylenth to me, is it worth buying?...

Megamind
replies: 65 views: 10,760
tomheck 24th May 2020

Hey people, I'm just researching some records I've earmarked and want to work out how to achieve similar sounds. There's a...

Muskman
replies: 5 views: 264
PuggaMahone 24th May 2020

Gear I’m considering: Akai MPC 1000 and Yamaha RS 7000. Feel free to recommend something else in that price range. I’m...

Marshmallow Sky
replies: 8 views: 733
Marshmallow Sky 24th May 2020

Behringer Jam: an MPC-style sampling groove box? - gearnews.com Is Behringer about to go after the AKAI MPC? In...

marcgood
replies: 3 views: 827
marcgood 24th May 2020

I'd like to add midi out and midi thru. I have done this mod before on volca beats and volca keys, will this be the same?

RandomPerson
replies: 12 views: 1,301
hcppp 24th May 2020

I've been thinking it was about time to incorporate all of my synths in a way that would allow me to sync and control both MIDI...

The Mule
replies: 11 views: 465
The Mule 24th May 2020

A few notes before I go into the topic: 1. this is for synth enthusiasts who like to dig into details. If you dont use feedback...

goldenblue
replies: 3 views: 398
recnsci 24th May 2020

Hey Friends As kindly suggested by a few great people on this site, Jbuonacc and Reptil. I would like this to be a place where...

Looneytune
replies: 217 views: 14,805
Deleted 6833614 24th May 2020

I purchased my first Moog a few months ago (Matriarch) and have absolutely fallen in love with it and the Moog sound. One of the...

Phil F
replies: 7 views: 461
tricera 24th May 2020

I grew up listening to, of course all the popular music from the 70s and 80s, but what formed my sense of volitional identity was...

gminorcoles
replies: 0 views: 187
gminorcoles 24th May 2020

Longtime reader, first time posting so apologies if this isn't the right place to post this. Does anyone have experience with...

mkarlf
replies: 1 views: 210
Jpro600k 24th May 2020

Hi, I'm stuck with a E-MU P2500 displaying: 'DRAM Failure - Continue?' on boot-up. No button will send me beyond this...

Brap
replies: 9 views: 1,584
ajacollins 24th May 2020

Hi there, Indulge me in telling me what your preferences would be between these pairs of (not very similar) synthesizers. The...

Anaa
replies: 15 views: 545
chaocrator 24th May 2020

Hi guys, this is a comparison between the Avalon Bassline and the Behringer TD-3. The TD-3 triggers the Avalon via midi. I had to...

Audiorange
replies: 10 views: 1,149
Ben F 24th May 2020
replies: 1 views: 434
Mr. Varaldo 24th May 2020

Are there any midi keyboards other than Native Instruments' that are equipped with NI's Light Guide LEDs? Been thinking lately...

javahut
replies: 2 views: 260
javahut 24th May 2020

I've owned a Roland R-8 for many years now but recently one thing I've been wondering is how did they get those sounds into the...

Necron 99
replies: 42 views: 7,594
acreil 24th May 2020

The mpc live and force are great. Probably one of a kind type of instruments. That said, if you already had both but wanted to...

0mega
replies: 11 views: 702
ModMatrix 24th May 2020

Ready to growl? Ready to jump? What could it be?? I don't even know if it's hardware or software, but I hope hardware. There was...

kwaping
replies: 157 views: 12,620
daviddever 24th May 2020

Hello - I have been reading and searching a lot but haven't found the answer so I thought I'd post I have been using a Mooger...

antichef
replies: 2 views: 451
Subverter 24th May 2020

Hi all, So I am continually trying to find more efficient ways to record live performances from my synths. I do not use a DAW,...

CHECKaBitchBeats
replies: 4 views: 315
iksrazal 24th May 2020

I realize these are two pretty different synths, at quite different price points. But how would you compare them sound-wise? I...

Aaronjw
replies: 3 views: 545
Mario-C. 24th May 2020

Hi there, I am in the market for a FM hardware synth, and I have come down to 3 choices: PreenFM, Reface DX or a used SY77....

babbGR
replies: 26 views: 5,154
rids 23rd May 2020

Hello Everyone! I'd like to tell you from my mistakes with the roland cloud and I'd like to warn you about that: I'm using a...

johamb
replies: 0 views: 323
johamb 23rd May 2020

I'm sure these comparisons have been beaten to death, but I'm having a really hard time deciding between these 3 units. Note I'm...

murraythek
replies: 2 views: 1,173
robotunes 23rd May 2020

Navigator, New Classic Poly Analog Synthesizer With A Futuristic...

guigui
replies: 30 views: 2,351
lost_the_peace 23rd May 2020

First off, I understand that this post should probably be listed in the Music Computers forum but I really wanted to get the...

intuitionnyc
replies: 123 views: 10,536
TheMagician 23rd May 2020

I don't like sampling, but I realize sometimes it is necessary. I would like to know ur input on the easiest most fun modern...

sds1fs1r
replies: 2 views: 373
sds1fs1r 23rd May 2020

Between: DSI Mopho keyboard with Tetra chained and Deepmind 12 I agree they are not really comparable, but I am trying to...

time_zone
replies: 9 views: 380
breakmixer 23rd May 2020

Just wondering is Behringer going to do a new Oxford synth? Was talking to Paul Kevin Wiffen and didn’t realize how deeply...

Silagemaker
replies: 15 views: 3,153
Silagemaker 23rd May 2020

Hi, I have a question about how MIDI out works on a Yamaha DX7 iiFD. I know that the MIDI implementation for this particular...

fori
replies: 3 views: 289
fori 23rd May 2020

I would like to tell you about a problem you cannot get out of on the Yamaha Montage. I am using samples to build a sound. So I...

LuisG
replies: 4 views: 258
LuisG 23rd May 2020

I'm curious about one feature, does the "Render in Place" function work in cubase with it?

konokoknk
replies: 0 views: 254
konokoknk 23rd May 2020

My biggest fear about having monitors is being able to use them in a shared accommodation rental. I have brought and returned...

iOfStorm
replies: 11 views: 3,684
Cocoenemy 23rd May 2020

I really want the warm, lo-fi, 12-bit, S950, maxed out... but there seems to be none at the moment locally or on evilbay. It'll...

fooddude
replies: 83 views: 12,994
initself 23rd May 2020

I'm looking for an expression pedal so I thought I'd get some opinions from owners out there. I'm not really looking for the...

kwaping
replies: 29 views: 996
Arglebargle 23rd May 2020

Was able to find a kit for a Sammich, which is amazing considering I've been quite curious about SID midi boxes and such. Got it...

Darkmere
replies: 8 views: 409
touched 23rd May 2020

who has experience buying on the web Perfect Circuit, recommended?

jhoncompra
replies: 44 views: 1,709
rids 23rd May 2020

I found this website a while ago and accidentally clicked on it again, since I had it bookmarked.... I'm going through these...

rids
replies: 0 views: 268
rids 23rd May 2020

Hello, all ... I'm using a Virus TI2 with Logic Pro X 10.5. When I record MIDI from the Virus, keys & pitch / mod wheels...

jmzorko
replies: 4 views: 228
jmzorko 23rd May 2020

Hopefully someone can share this? I just found the ZMF editor for Sampletrak but I'm looking for the controller editor. Thanks.

X3NU
replies: 23 views: 4,772
FreshTrooperXBL 22nd May 2020

This is bothering me... Early Aphex Twin and Daft Punk records sound so amazingly good to me, but this was the early and mid...

monkeyxx
replies: 194 views: 38,073
Apiento 22nd May 2020

Hi All, I was looking for some help identifying 2 different keyboards. I have some pictures taken from a video in a home...

cosmicrich
replies: 1 views: 205
Exe2479 22nd May 2020

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with purchasing from musicmatter.co.uk. They have good trustpilot...

blockout
replies: 6 views: 677
blockout 22nd May 2020

Hi all, I've got a big dilemma with the Roland TR-8s that I recently bought, and I need some feedback from you who might have...

Dobelozee
replies: 13 views: 2,419
solange 22nd May 2020

Hi! Im considering buying a Korg Prologue and i'm not sure if i should get the 8 or the 16 voice version. 8 voices and 49 keys is...

rullgardin
replies: 0 views: 143
rullgardin 22nd May 2020

hi, i yesterday did a deal and seeing as i was in a rush i didnt have time to fully test the unit i was swapping for, i heard it...

swainclubber
replies: 23 views: 2,644
funkytransport 22nd May 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search